Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 400 reviews
VINE VOICEon August 13, 2016
In this book, Dr. Wayne Dyer talks about how everything can change by how we look at things. If we have positive thoughts about achieving or manifesting our desires and needs, if we can make the shift in our thinking, we can find true happiness and contentment.

Dr. Dyer’s books are always very easy to understand. He even provides steps that can be followed in order to make this shift. This is a companion book to the movie of the same name. I highly recommend this book.
on November 27, 2015
It's a beautiful book and the movie he did, the dedication, endurance, perseverance, empathy driven path & purpose, love, connection to Source/God/Tao and more than words alone can say of Dr. Wayne Dyer. You'll have realizations, you'll know you are no longer disconnected from your Source and it has nothing to do with being separate from anyone and it's has nothing to do with just YOU. It has to do with helping, serving, solving problems/pain/suffering of others all over the Universe. I can say that the pieces that you have been missing will come to you. Something else is connecting to your Guardian Angels if your have an open heart and mind to do so.There is so much that can be said regarding the book and the movie. It is life transforming, life changing and more.
on December 8, 2015
Wayne was a great orator. He made you feel the words he spoke by the way he spoke them. They feel like truth, whether they are or not. They were his truth, and I personally feel they spoke directly to me--most of the time. The Shift is perhaps the one oration that I continue to have problems with (doubt)--and he, of course, in his all-knowing way, warned us we would. I know he's right about how it feels to shift; I did turn my life around once--completely--and I loved it! Of course, I hadn't a penny and could earn nothing at it, which made me have to shift back to a prior age--for survival. If I look at it as a future challenge, however, I completely support Wayne's view in The Shift. It is obvious that I'm not yet as ascendant as he was.
on September 21, 2016
I recommend this book to each and every human being. If we put ego aside it brings a positive shift in our lives and in the world.
on November 8, 2015
Well, it is OK. Not great, but OK, and that is because I liked Dr. Dyer and the stuff he did.
on October 7, 2015
Excellent reading. W. Dyer presentation of spiritual growth and experiences are down to earth, clearly written and understood. I found myself relating to Dr.Dyer, in that I too, have experienced much of what he wrote about. I, unfortunately got off my spiritual path, disguised by ego using fear and anger. In reading The Shift, I am so grateful to Dr. Dyer in the way he spelled out the process and the results. I am back on course,with gratitude seeing my purpose, and having meaning again in my life.... Always in my heart Dr.Dyer, thank you for sharing your experiences that others, myself included, may have a purposeful and meaningful life......
on November 18, 2015
This is a very moving piece. Very thought provoking. I anticipated it being a bit staged but it flowed smoothly. Wayne Dyer has been a favorite of mine since he started writing. This is a beautiful piece of work that he has left behind in his passing.
on September 25, 2015
Fabulous book. I always liked Dr Wayne Dyer but this book is definitely one of his best. Putting focus on a purpose on our lives (internal) is something we do not get taught in our lives since the focus is primarily on education, work and taking care of our family (nothing wrong with all this). However, as we get older, we all need to look at finding the true purpose in our lives which is what Dr Dyer is talking about. Living a life of purpose, compassion and love for all beings (not just human) and to protect our planet from destruction is something that we can all benefit from. Kudos to Dr Dyer.
on June 14, 2017
Excellent and well done! If you a in a place in your life where you are contemplating what you doing with your life...what do you value...how do you bring value and contribute, this movie may be life changing for you. I highly recommend!
on October 16, 2016
Dr Dyer helps bring an awareness to simple concepts I've studied & heard all my life. His own awareness that was so visible on him like his smile at this point of his life when he wrote this was evident. I highly suggest watching the movie and then reading this book.