Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on January 4, 2014
This is a perfect addition to the Shrunks Toddler travel bed. It goes on easily and gives extra support and protection to the floor in case of accidents. Highly recommend.
on July 25, 2011
Our two and a half year old grand daughter took one look at her new sleep-over bed, squealed with delight, fell backwards on it and rolled around giggling. We like the feature that the inside mattress is separately inflated from the outside support mattress. Tucking in a sheet is very easy and it stays tucked all night. The curved sides were sufficient to keep her from rolling out or turning her typical "180 degree" flip-flop in the night. Good length and width to accommodate growing child until about age 5. Mattress comes with the electric air pump (will be useful for inflating her little pool) and mattress did not lose air over night. The only minor thing was that it took several hours for the outside mattress to deflate enough to fold it back up, and the carrying back was too small to get mattress, mattress cover and air pump back in it. We used a spare larger draw string laundry bag and it worked fine. We would absolutely recommend this Shrunks inflatable mattress.
on January 10, 2014
It works really well, even comes with a pump. All the little folks who have slept on it slept through the night and seemed to really like sleeping on a big boy/girl bed if they had previously slept in a toddler bed. Totally worth ordering it, even if just for a couple uses.
on January 24, 2014
My daughter was transitioning from a crib to a toddlers bed. This airbed was a big help.
We have taken this air bed to many countries we have traveled to. It's great! Very, very comfortable and I love the security of the side bumpers.
I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT. In fact, I have already recommended it to many other parents.
on July 15, 2013
Bought this item after purchasing the travel bed, love both items! Just wanted extra protection for my daughter's travel toddler bed, so to me this is well worth it.
on July 15, 2013
... is better to protect the material of the air bed, than patching in the future!... great choice for our 3 yrs old son
on January 9, 2014
The quality is excellent, shipping was accurate, what else can you ask for? The fit is really tight and might take 2 people to get it on.
on December 29, 2013
We were traveling to homes with old hardwood floors and this guaranteed that the bed would survive the rambunctiousness of a 2 year old!
on May 6, 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's visit and it worked wonderfully. You can also use it camping or at the beach. It covers the bottom of the Shrunk Toddler Bed.
on August 28, 2014
Traveled to the Caribbean and it was great on every place we stayed my toddler was 14 months and didn't roll out of it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.