Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 18, 2014
Great book overall. The recipes are simple and do not need too much advanced prep time. However the index is listed by item and not by subject. Such as if I wanted cake or dessert, I would have to look up the item by name like chocolate almond butter cup. So the subjects like: pie, soups, cookies, mylks, are not listed in the back like that. You have to know exactly what item you are looking for and it makes it difficult and you have to search. There are some nice photos with recipes on the pages and nice short stories. I like the book and after a while you get the idea of the recipes and can experiment. I wish there were more listings for substitutions. Good book and worth the price.
on February 12, 2015
Although the information is very good, book is somewhat unusable because it is printed on shiny white paper with the recipe ingredients in light gray print. When making a recipe, you will have the book propped up somewhere, and the glare of overhead lighting reflects off the page. Additional information, such as the value of ingredients say like tumeric, is in a paragraph off to the side, in very, very tiny print. I do like that recipes are complete on one page. Only wish publishers would understand that the value of recipes is the ability to CLEARLY SEE IN DARK PRINT the ingredients and instructions.
on March 9, 2017
Great Book!!
on February 10, 2014
Most of the recipes I have tried in this book are really great. A couple seem to have some issues with the amount of ingredients needed like the linzer bars. The "cookie" part did not hold up at all like it should have. But the rum balls are awesome and most everything else I've made from this book has been great. Definitely recommend.
on February 18, 2015
First rate book for anyone balancing foods that are good for the body and foods that taste like the body wants them.
The author has a gift for blending flavors that the senses crave and the body enjoys. Highly recommend this book to those of us on the journey to improve our body, mind, and loving awareness to all that is around us.
on January 7, 2014
Great recipes. Easy to follow. Wish I lived near her restaurant!
I have recommended her cookbook to my friends.
Angie
on January 24, 2015
I'm new to raw foods. I love this book. So far I have made many of the beverages in this book. I plan to try some of the breakfast receipes next.
on November 26, 2015