Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 12, 2013
I got this collection just for the Mansion & Garden Stuff pack because it was cheaper than buying the stuff pack alone interestingly. However, I can still review on the content of this collection.

The stuff packs are pretty explanatory and what really matters is whether you're interested in what that particular stuff pack has to offer. I personally loved the Mansion & Garden stuff pack because it added the ability to alter the wall height of the particular item you're putting on the wall. I'm also big on building and landscaping so this was a good stuff pack for me. The Family Fun stuff pack interested me when I first got it, but it's very intensive on bright and kiddy colors. If you were looking for an expansion on decorating your child's room then this is for you.

As for the expansion pack included in this collection, pets have always been my favorite expansion to the Sims franchise, whether it be 1, 2, or 3. I love the addition of cats and dogs, and it's great that the dogs can come in large or small breed varieties. While I wish you could have more hands-on control of your pets, it's quite easy to direct them given you have a human Sim in your household. Concerning the pet careers... after I'd developed a family overrun by cats and/or dogs, it was a great way to give my stay-at-home Momma Sim a chance to have the house all to herself. The income they can generate is meager unless you want to put in the time and effort to train them, but it's another interesting aspect of the Sims 2 Pets universe. I wish there were more ways to interact with kittens and puppies, and for them to interact with each other, but that stage of life is so short I suppose I can't complain.
Overall, though, I quite enjoy the collection and everything it has to entail.
3 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2015
A really great 3-in-1 purchase that makes me wish they would have released expansion packs like this in the first place. It's just so much more convenient that way instead of purchasing each one individually. Even though I already owned a copy of The Sims 2 Pets by itself, I bought this collection anyways in order to save myself from having to buy the item packs separately. Another great feature is that everything is neatly compacted onto ONE disc and not the standard 2 disc format for the larger expansion packs which makes installation go a bit quicker. Also, it makes the effort of reinstalling all the expansion packs onto another computer in the correct order A LOT less time consuming. :)
on October 10, 2013
I chose this rating for this game because it is the ultimate game for your imagination. Planting flowers, burning dinner and buying furniture to suit your taste was what I liked in this game.
Going out clubbing and still go to work. Having more than one love affair going on and keeping it a secret from the other person.
I didn't like the fact that you can't play this game or any of the Sims game on a Windows 8.
SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THAT FACTOR WHEN MAKING THE COMPUTER GUYS!!!!!!
Would recommend this game to anyone who thinks they can master life!!!!!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 9, 2012
i actually bought the game for my boyfriend because he's an architect major in college, and it seemed like this would be a good way for some inspirational fun for him. i actually have all the games and expansion packs so i'm well versed in the Sims gameplay. the graphics are good as is the interactions with the pets, only its rather limited as you cant control the pets unless you have the cheat codes. but you can pretty much customize your pet anyway you want, from their fur down to their personality. teaching them how to behave is kind of interesting, because if you don't watch them closely enough and don't have the right items to meet their needs, they will destroy your house. turning yourself into a werewolf is kind of fun too, even though it can take a while, but its really fun to see the things your Sim can do once transformed. it's not as much of a pain as being a vampire either, because you can still go out in the day and can have children and such. the only thing is your hunger goes down quicker. but you can summon wolves and howl and attack other sims to turn them, which is funny to watch. as for the item expansion packs included with this, you can make some really gorgeous houses. i was a little disappointed with family fun stuff, because while they have some cute new items for the house, there wasnt much for the Sims to interact with. all-in-all if you love the Sims, this is a good buy for this price, especially since the mansion and garden pack is normally $30 on its own
on April 3, 2013
I don't normal leave item reviews but after everything I went through I had to. So I got home from work the other day to find my game came a lot sooner then I expected. I was so excited! However when I put the game into my computer it didn't acknowledge that I had a disk in the driver. I was so upset so I contacted the seller immediately explaining my problem. Then I did some browsing through other comments and found out other people had the same issue. The next day I checked my email to discover that the seller had responded. They suggested some problems and even walked me through a few things. In the end all I had to do was change my driver settings. It was odd because my other games had all loaded and worked just fine. I'm not sure why this was odd but regardless I am very happy now and I loooooove the game so much! I bought it for the Pets pack but I really enjoy the other ones as well. I highly recommend both the game and seller!
on August 24, 2015
Disk wasn't in the shape i expected it to be (for being 'like-new'). However, the CD works perfectly.

Also: for anyone who's game has been glitchy after downloading, referrer to this site for help http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:GCCTSU3 . Easy fix.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on June 9, 2013
I am a fan of the Sims 3 and own Sims 2, and I decided to order this for my sister, who really enjoys Sims 2. The product includes many new and cool objects, and I continuously discover new ones, like a fireplace that can be seen at all angles like the Torch Modorne on Sims 3. The pets are neat, and I made a crazy cat lady similar to that of the Simpsons. New hairstyles and clothes are also included, and some are somewhat confusing and wierd. In all, if you are a fan of the Sims 2 and you are thinking about ordering Pets, this expansion pack would be your best option.

Note : I have heard the troubles about the installation of Mansion disabling the exchange, but if you don't care for the creations of other players being downloaded onto your computer, you're in the clear.
on February 8, 2014
I love sims! and the pets are so cute! I have to admit, I got this game expecting it wouldn't work with windows 8, and it really is an incredible game. If you have windows 8 and you still want to get sims 2 dispite the warnings, I highly recommend the pets (especially the animal lovers!!!) you can even get your own hamster and bird, name it and pick out the colors!!!! it's amazing!!!
on March 23, 2018
came as expected, good quality, no scratches and it works!
on March 28, 2018
Loved this pack
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.