Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on November 6, 2016
I am so happy I made this purchase. The game is in great condition, and everything was in the case as described! The shipping was incredibly fast and I received it in two days. The new things added within the game are pretty cool too! My sims can now travel to different countries and explore hidden tombs and underground secrets! My sims now go through midlife crisis, and my teenagers can play pranks and throw parties! Lol it's even better because now we have a water slide, a keg stand, and a tree house to play with! I love this bundle, will DEFINITELY be purchasing more expansion packs for this game. I'm totally addicted!
on January 24, 2016
Received my Item in brand new condition! This expansion pack is worth the wait and offers something better then just having the base game alone. A most have if you want your sims to go through the natural process of life in: Generations, or a chance to travel abroad, with hidden secrets, treasure and adventure! in: World Adventures. With that expansion pack, you will also receive new job opportunities, such as traveling to Paris to propose a business plan, or travel to Egypt to donate some books to unprivileged children!
on July 14, 2017
The bundle is a good deal and it adds a lot of cool features to my sims 3 game. I love traveling to the three cities and doing all the adventures. Really wishing there were more bundle EPs like this so I can buy more but they are all like $20 a piece :(

But this EP bundle is totally worth your money and it's really fun!!
on August 1, 2017
I really enjoy these two expansion packs -- always have. This was a replacement for two games I got on ebay that Electronic Arts later deactivated remotely because they were "unauthorized" copies. Hoping this one doesn't suffer a similar fate, because it was cheap for two expansion packs!
on March 24, 2014
I love The Sims, have been playing since The Sims came out in 2000. I love when they bundle expansion packs together, 2 for 1! Haven't played too much with Generations because I have aging turned off at the moment while I'm working on something. World Adventures is super cool. I had Bon Voyage back on the original Sims and loved it. This is awesome! Get to keep working on missions while on vacation and learn new skills. Super cool!
on August 8, 2017
An extremely good deal for the price I bought this pack at. Both of these expansion packs are pretty great and I would recommend having both of them, they both give your game a lot. Ordered it in disc format, came undamaged. No problems downloading.
on June 6, 2017
The Adventures pack is definitely worth it. I'm not overly excited about the generations pack since my current family already had a wedding, but it's fun.
on July 29, 2015
This is a great value! Generations adds so much depth to the game and World Adventures is really interesting too! I wasn't sure about it, but in case you need a run down: World Adventures basically sends you on quests in far off lands. I didn't realize it would be like this, so I initially sent two Sims on a trip. It was do-able, but I think I'll stick to just sending one Sim now! As for Generations, I didn't realize how far it would dive into different areas of life! Teenage years are definitely some of the most interesting. The addition of field trips, rebellion, and part time jobs make the game even more realistic than before.
on May 29, 2017
Definitely a steal getting 2 expansions for cheaper than the average price of 1! I purchased the base game on Steam so I had to create an Origin account in order to use the disc games with the steam digital copy. Sort of a pain at first until I realized it was not big deal in the long run.

Definitely recommend this.
on August 27, 2015
Not so crazy about this because I have had to install, uninstall and reinstall these and my Seasons EP. The main reason I wanted a new game was that I was bored with the Sims 3 Seasons town and families. If there is a new town with either of these I'm not finding it. I had Seasons already installed and after uninstalling it and reinstalling just World Adventures, my same old town and the family I was playing with in Seasons is still there!
I don't get it. When I installed the Pets EP a couple of years ago I got a new town. Sooo, depending on what you're expecting you may be disappointed as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.