Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 224 reviews
on July 22, 2017
It was really good and had a lot of good tips. But I'm a teacher and I was hoping to see some ways of introducing it into the classroom.
on July 5, 2017
A great concept, nicely done, but WAY over-engineered causing the price to be too much. The paper is heavy and the print is only two colors (orange and black) but once you read this and practice through a few times, taking notes this way becomes easier and the book becomes a relic.

I like the examples, hints and summaries at the end of each "chapter" but somehow I feel robbed of $20.00+.
on April 3, 2017
I probably didn't read correctly the desrciption of the book. There was no useful information for me. Very helpful for other people, certainly.
on April 1, 2017
love this book!!!
on March 22, 2017
This was a quick read. I like the idea behind it and the practice pages for drawing/writing. Even with the tips, my drawings are unrecognizable; however, the book makes the excellent point that you don't need a great drawing as long as it helps you remember the big ideas. I'm considering giving this a shot in my classroom, but not quite sure since I don't do a lot of direct instruction/notes.
on February 14, 2017
Purchased for my daughter, she goes to meetings all day long and she says this was so easy to pick up and run with. Uses it all the time in all her meetings.
on February 6, 2017
An easy read with great sketching excerises.
on February 5, 2017
Simple and effective ideas to give sketch-noting a go. As someone that found mind mapping a bit of a challenge, the concept of sketch-noting is a great alternative.
on January 3, 2017
These can be very helpful to show students various note taking techniques.
on January 3, 2017
Daughter loves this and she is 12 yrs. old.