Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on April 3, 2017
I probably didn't read correctly the desrciption of the book. There was no useful information for me. Very helpful for other people, certainly.
on April 1, 2017
love this book!!!
on March 22, 2017
This was a quick read. I like the idea behind it and the practice pages for drawing/writing. Even with the tips, my drawings are unrecognizable; however, the book makes the excellent point that you don't need a great drawing as long as it helps you remember the big ideas. I'm considering giving this a shot in my classroom, but not quite sure since I don't do a lot of direct instruction/notes.
on February 14, 2017
Purchased for my daughter, she goes to meetings all day long and she says this was so easy to pick up and run with. Uses it all the time in all her meetings.
on February 6, 2017
An easy read with great sketching excerises.
on February 5, 2017
Simple and effective ideas to give sketch-noting a go. As someone that found mind mapping a bit of a challenge, the concept of sketch-noting is a great alternative.
on January 3, 2017
These can be very helpful to show students various note taking techniques.
on January 3, 2017
Daughter loves this and she is 12 yrs. old.
on November 14, 2016
My students love learning about Sketchnote strategies and using them in class to take notes. They are able to read them back to me and recall important information. This book is written in a way that I can share with my elementary school students and they can then apply it to their own leaning.
on October 22, 2016
Interesting way to take notes - although I'm not talented enough to think of ways to draw my notes where I can remember what I was referring to.