Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on September 13, 2016
Love this book. Getting started, this book has a lot of info and helping with the why and getting organized. Almost through with my first hundred day and moving into my second hundred!!
on June 28, 2015
I liked the way that Randel used cartoons throughout the book to keep it simple, but to get his point across. I also appreciated the timeline of activities to get accomplished during the first 100 days, and when to do them. Very simple read and very quick read.
on May 10, 2013
I bought this book for my wife who was entering the 31 Gifts business. She has enjoied the book, even though she did say it started slow with pages that were just obivous information.

However, by the middle of the book the content is excellent and really helped her understand what to expect from her new venture.
on October 30, 2016
I liked this book. It was fun and easy to read.
on March 5, 2013
For your first 100 days, if you've never done direct sales before, or done any reading before you sign up...this will help you....sort of. A lot of stuff is sort of common sense. And I dont think the stick figure drawings add to it at all.
There are much better things out there to start you off.
on January 5, 2010
Hi. I have purchased 10 copies of this book so that I can share it with new consultants in my business. I think it is also a good read for partners and older children so that they can understand more about what a party plan business requires and what the benefits are.

WENDY LLOYD CURLEY
expert on profitable party planning
[...]
on June 8, 2014
Very straightforward and to the point. We share the same views! Application simplified and will be applied in my business according!
on April 24, 2015
Such an easy read! I found it helpful and encouraging! 😊
on July 12, 2010
This is the best Direct sales book I have read to date. It's short and concise, packed with good information. The Author didn't waste any words. It's a must read for anyone who is considering starting their own Direct Sales business.
on February 10, 2013
I have been in direct sales on and off. This gem of a book tells it like it is and helps you make decisions to build your business.