Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on October 25, 2014
Great book with information about each supplement as well as 30 day meal plan, shopping list, and foods that block and foods that burn fat. How can you go wrong?

I've been on the diet, sort of, doing more of taking the supplements and shifting my diet to match up with the skinny pill diet. The diet is good healthy food and lots of it. The balance of fruit and veggies, along with their banana split made with ice cream, it feels like you are cheating but you are not…You have to see it to believe it!

I have had more energy, better digestion and sleeping nicely. Too early for me to have much results, but I lost 1 inch over all and 1 lb. I do feel like the fat is being removed as I can see move definition in my arms and legs. I will keep doing this diet for a long time because it does not feel like a diet to loose weight, but more like a diet to be healthier!
on June 30, 2017
great
on July 4, 2007
I love the whole concept in the book. But I tried to follow the diet and was unable to. There is so much food to eat, I couldn't keep up. I am also a very picky eater so a lot of the items I wouldn't eat. Also, it is very hard to find the suppliments that you are supposed to take. I was able to find it all in one pill, but then it was discontinued (hence the reason I got it for such a good price). Otherwise, this is a must have book for dieters.
on October 2, 2012
I received the book very quickly for an excellent price. I couldn't be happier with the purchase or the vendor. Thanks for such great service!
on October 30, 2014
Like someone said, if you eat the items in this book you'll lose weight without any pills. You'll be eating like a bird!!!
on November 29, 2014
interesting book
on February 22, 2015
Just wasn't crazy about the recipes.
on March 29, 2016
Received in great condition!