Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on March 27, 2013
I bought this Kindle copy to lose weight. Instead of buying a food supplement that replaces a meal, I thought this recipe book would be better. It has been a couple of days and I already lost 5 pounds. The book is more than a recipe book. For example the introduction educates the reader how you can cure many ailments with a fruit and vegetable smoothie. I had no idea that these drinks could help with anti-aging, diabetes control, healthy skin, satisfy as a meal replacement and help out with weigh loss. I didn't even know what a smoothie was, until I read this book. They go into when the best time to have one of these drinks would be - breakfast. My favorite drinks were the pumpkin and strawberry banana smoothies. Instead of using milk, I can substitute almond milk or bananas. The other thing about the book is that it has a good and bad section on the drinks you are making. I'll enjoy this for some time to come.
0Comment| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 20, 2018
Not my thing. I was hoping for recipes, simple ones, with fruit, milk or yogurt. Not including a cucumber, which many have.
on January 11, 2018
great
on December 11, 2015
For a first time juicer / smoothie person, this is not too bad of a little book. However, there are some details that have been left out that would greatly help with people (like me) who are using these recipes for health reasons. 1: There is no nutritional information for any of the recipes: no calories listed or even serving suggestions. Though the recipes state how many cups the recipes provide, non say how much is a serving. For those of us who are watching calories or other nutritional values such as protein and so forth, having a nutritional list would be beneficial. 2: It would also be helpful if there was a list of substitutions for certain ingredients (such as the honey and dairy) for people who are diabetic / lactose intolerant. Some recipes call for honey, but agave nectar is lower on the glycemic index and much easier for all bodies to digest. Common sense would provide a person the ability to substitute on their own, but some people do not know there are also healthier substitutions available. :) Otherwise, this is a great little book.
on February 9, 2018
great!
on September 16, 2014
I have purchased this for my ipad, I love how we can download and have anywhere anytime. The cost was inexpensive too. I have made a few standard smoothies from the book and have had great end results.
on December 1, 2014
Love this book! I have several smoothie recipe books, and this one has some of the best I've tried. I particularly like "The Hangover Juice" (lol!) and the "Banana Berry Wake-Up Call". Mmmm...
on January 14, 2017
Good recipes to go with my new nutrabullet.
on March 18, 2016
Thanks for fast shipping. These recipes are a very good. So much ty of choose from.
on October 11, 2016