CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.45. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.30 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
Sneak in the fun of learning colors with the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky, Squirrel Game by Educational Insights. Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help! Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win! You could also spin 'pick an acorn,' 'steal an acorn;' or 'lose an acorn,' so be strategic, little squirrel.
- Reinforces color learning.
- Develops strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills.
- Encourages social skills and turn-taking.
- Practices memory and attention skills.
Key Features: Nitty-Gritty
- Sneaky Squirrel Squeezer.
- 20 Colored acorns.
- 4 Logs.
- Game board.
How to Play
1. Spin the spinner.
2. Squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log.
3. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win.
4. You could also spin 'pick an acorn,' 'steal an acorn;' or 'lose an acorn,' so be strategic, little squirrel.
|The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game||Shelby's Snack Shack Game||Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game||Frankie's Food Truck Fiasco Game||Sophie’s Seashell Scramble Game|
|Key Development||Color Matching||Numbers and Counting||Letters and the Alphabet||Indentifying Shapes||Identifying Patterns|
|Encourages Social Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fine Motor Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Strategic Thinking Skills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help! Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your stump. Be the first to your stump with delicious acorns and you win! You could also spin "pick an acorn," "steal an acorn," or "lose an acorn," so be strategic, little squirrel!
From the Manufacturer
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn,” “steal an acorn,” or “lose an acorn,” so be strategic, little squirrel. Small Parts: Not for < 3 yrs. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging.). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mollybee Kids||Amazon.com||Mollybee Kids|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.7 x 12.9 x 2.1 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 2.2 in||6 x 12 x 3 in||9 x 13 x 2 in||7 x 8.8 x 1.7 in||0.59 x 4.8 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1.52 lbs||1.32 lbs||1.3 lbs||1.35 lbs||0.16 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To play the game all you do is give each player a log piece which they have to fill with five acorns, dump all the acorns in the game box and then each player takes turn spinning the spinner to see what their move should be. The spots on the spinner are relatively simple: Pick an acorn of a specific color, Pick any 1 acorn, Pick any 2 acorns, Steal an acorn from another player, Skip your turn, and Loose all your acorns. You use adorable squirrel plastic tweezers, which are very simple and perfect for little hands.
Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel is a game perfect for preschoolers to develop matching skills, develop fine motor skills, social skills of taking turns and strategic thinking skills. Kids are not only learning their colors, but learning decision making as they pick which acorn they need and learn good sportsmanship when their turn is skipped. It really is a cute game perfect for both boys and girls. My boys love the squirrel tweezers the best!
1) Train kids' motor skill through grabbing and putting acorn into the log and spinning the spinner.
2) Help kids to learn about colors.
3) Teach kids about patience and perseverance. I found that kids need some time to actually grab and put the acorn in the designated place using the squeezer and they really need to be patience and persistent.
4) Learn that in life, you might not always get what you want. The sad squirrel and the heavy storm really are great ways to teach kids about reality. They might get upset when they got these, but they will quickly learn that things like this can happen in life.
Other plus aspects of this game are durable materials and cute graphics. Furthermore, while you can have kids play these on their own, having parents or adults supervision might enhance the learning experience.
p.s. I don't normally write a review, but this game is soooo good and serves it purpose well that I actually decided to take the time for writing a review.