Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on October 28, 2014
Good book
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2012
Very true that we need support from the people around us, to achieve our goals losing weight or change our food habits.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2011
I was lucky enough to be sent a review copy of this book. I will say that I was hesitant at first to read it because I have been so happy with my clean eating life style. Yet, I love reading so how turns down a free book! So as I started reading this book really hit home with me. It was a book about how the people we spend our times with (our social network) can affect our lifestyle. The book is laid out wonderfully by introducing the reader to the topic of social networks, identifying your social networks, figuring out the positive and negatives of your social network, and making changes to that network. Plus what I really loved about the book is they gave great examples in the book of not only people who worked at changing their social networks, but also suggestions for how to change your own even if you can't do something such as move to a new area or get all new friends.

Now as many of you know I don't have the greatest social network which is why I am greatly drawn to the online forums and communities that I have joined. This book has helped with some great suggestions about how to change my "real life" social network and I am I excited to use this book as a tool on my healthiness journey.