Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
small, compact soft cover book is great for travel and keeping you on track with the plan. I will be giving this to my mom to help her with her weight loss.
on August 29, 2013
I have read through this book, started on the exercises, and have made my grocery list for the first week. Next week I officially start the first 2 week diet. I was looking for something that would guide me to eat to be fit for life. I want to eat to live, not live to eat.
on November 21, 2014
Information is good, albeit now dated, they need to update it again, but the diet does work. Recipes in this book and the "South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook" are just so-so but it's a launching point. If you know how to cook you'll be able to see what recipes need tweaking (without jeopardizing your diet) and how to use your own recipes to correspond with the diet. Not all nutritionists are chefs and if you know anything about cooking you'll see where the recipe instructions are lacking.
on December 12, 2017
Incomplete recipe information. A complete rip-off.
on March 9, 2015
My husband and I love this book. We both lost weight on it and learned a lot about health and nutrition. Highly recommend it, especially for people who want to lose weight AND want to learn about what affect foods have on the body.
on January 20, 2015
This book has been very informational about changing my eating habits and how to do that.
on October 14, 2017
Excellent diet. I lost 22 pounds in thee weeks with no sweat. Never felt food deprived!
on May 29, 2015
The South Beach Diet Supercharged is a very good revision of the original diet book. The rules have changed for the better and the nutrition is more in tune with today's knowledge.
on October 17, 2017
Excellent way to eat for the rest of my life.....
on February 18, 2014
When I started South Beach Diet I had 15 pounds to lose. I've only lost 4, but I've learned new tricks of the diet trade. I've never eaten so many veggies in all my life, but I'm enjoying it. There are some delicious recipes in this and other South Beach Diet books that even my tall, slender husband loves. The exercise plan is simple and much less rigorous than I had been doing. It is geared toward the sedentary, so I doubled the cardio and increased the "optional" walk on the strength days. It's a welcomed change.