Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

86%
14%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 24, 2013
Of all the dominant-submissive books I've read, this one is by far the most clever and the most captivating. The story is strong. It's not just words wrapped around spanking scenes. It's so believable, you can feel the emotions of the characters. And you'll never expect the ending! Dr. Montgomery is simply irresistible, too. If I could find his office, I'd make an appointment.
on December 1, 2013
Perhaps if there were a few psychiatrists who used spanking to deal with feelings of guilt and shame, there would be a lot more adults walking around with healthier outlooks on life. My man uses spanking on me when I need it and I love the release it give me. (Not tho mention the extra bonus of the sexual arousal :)