Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 27, 2012
I was very excited about receiving this dvd and it did have some very interesting information ,however, once Dr. Gibson starts getting to the meat of the lecture the disc just cut off. The entire lecture is not included in the segment, so once he gets pass all the introductions and preludeds its over. The disc never really gets into the discussion of the spirit world, which was the purpose of me puchasing this dvd.
on February 7, 2012
Dr. Mitchell Gibson makes an excellent presentation, the subject matter is absolutely amazing, and there was no loss of interest at any time throughout the DVD for me. Basically he's exhibiting a massive amount of slides, in the presence of a small interactive audience. The material is definitely eye opening and life changing. I was very happy with my purchase, but I'm sure there will be many whose attention only focuses on the lack of some picture quality with the slides and/or the missing plethora of visually mesmerizing special effects. This information can deeply impact a person of any faith, but openness is still always the essential ingredient.
on August 22, 2013
I was happy with it until I got towards the end, when there was a noticeable skip to another subject. So it seems that this DVD was copied and definitely part(s) cut . out. Next time I want Dr. Gibson's DVDs I'll go to his site.
Denise
on September 7, 2015
TY
on August 7, 2012
This lecture is presented in a professional type environement and is really meant for people that is looking for tangible information that is understandable.
on August 3, 2013
I enjoyed this allot.. he gives you a few keys to practice... this you can listen to over n over and you will always get more each time............
on September 6, 2014
Excellent!
on December 2, 2007
I am a spiritual and positive person. I liked Eckhard Tolle's book "A new Earth", Wayne Dyer, Course of Miracles, Toni Robbins, The Secret, What the bleep I and II, etc., etc. This DVD is in my opinion nonsense. I would not waste my time.