Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on May 25, 2016
Amazing read. Feels like being pulled along a magical journey. Pushes way inside to show you your connection to life and the universe. Being part of the soup is so much more fulfilling than standing within oneself watching it cook.
on February 3, 2017
This is my first D. Chopra book. I am literally astounded. This information has opened an entire new world to me, a new way of living that is exciting, easier, and mysterious but in a fulfilling way. I connected with it immediately, but do need to read some sections more than once. Each reading feels like a new discovery. Thank you Dr. Chopra for helping me to peel back my layers of disbelief to get to the juicy center--which is PURE Love.
on April 19, 2014
I love this book. I reread or listen to it at least once a year.
The messages are life changing and if you make it part of you,
you will see and experience amazing changes and miracles in your own life.
Open your heart to the message and live the information given here.
It is the secret of the Universe. The messages in the coincidences of our lives
will lead us where we need to be. There are no accidents. Flow on the current
of life and let the Universe guide you gently. If you open your heart to the guidance,
amazing things will happen.
on March 28, 2014
I love the way Dr. Chopra writes. Clear, understandable even with the heavy stuff he presents. And, I have to tell you, if you understand what the premise is and follow the ways of "unlimited potential" you just cannot believe the miracles that occur. What you focus on is what you get....so focus on the coincidences that bring good things and just watch them grow! I especially like combining this book with the small book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success - powerful life changes.
on November 16, 2014
This book answers a lot of the questions and open issues that make a more complete understanding of how things work. For example the importance of quantum mechanics and its influence on how things work. tIt gives satisfying explanations that are helpful in meditation practices.

Dr. Chopra gives detailed recommendations of meditation practices, the use and explanation of mantras. What they mean and how they work, It provides supportive ideas for those that like Eckhart Tolle
on September 22, 2016
I revisit this book frequently. It teaches me to let things go and participate actively in my life. Love Chopra!!! Love this book.
on October 10, 2014
This is the first Deepak Chopra book that I read. It is such a great book that I could hardly put it down. I was saddened when I read the last chapter. It has truly changed my life in that I am becoming more aware of coincidences and opportunities that are there for me. It has also helped me to see and appreciate the benefits and advantages of meditation. This is a must read for people who are looking for ways in which to develop awareness of incidents and coincidences that present themselves in life. Also to realize the importance of intention which leads to shaping your destiny. Very enlightening!
on November 28, 2015
I adore this book. It was the impetus behind me starting a regular meditation practice. I purchased several other copies so that i could hand them out to friends when the book came up in conversation. I love that Chopra first explains some of the science and reasoning in synchronicity before he goes through the spiritual aspect and provides you with exercises and guidance for meditation.
on August 19, 2014
There have been a few things that have changed my life and this book is one of them. We are all connected we just need to let go and trust our instinct. Our gut will guide us. Ever since I started applying parts of this book my life has been so easy, I just follow the signs and everything falls into place.
on February 20, 2016
If you want an interesting, different perspective on life, read this book. I read it for the first time 6 years ago. It had a very calming effect on me, all the while introducing me to newer ways of thinking.
I have shared these ideas with friends and passed the books onto them, which they have ended up enjoying and keeping.