Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on January 30, 2014
Though I procrastinate when cooking and rarely cook from a book...I admit I like doing my own thing when creating a meal....I actually love this book! I'm quite discerning when purchasing my cookbooks, and this one is top-notch. There are many beautiful pictures (something important to me), I like it's layout, and the processes don't seem time-consuming and are relatively simple to carry out. I plan to also purchase one for my friend who has wanted one for quite some time.
on April 4, 2015
The Sprouted Kitchen is an excellent cookbook if you are looking to introduce yourself to a healthy way of eating. I have only made the granola bars from the cookbook, very pleased with the results. Many other granola bars I have made feel apart when cutting, but Sara's granola bars are spot on. After the cooled, I cut and placed in the freezer. Sara walks you through a little story about each of her recipes and her husband's photography is vivid and amazing. Love the cookbook.
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2015
I am so interested in clean and healthy eating. I know how to do it. This book helps, though. Rather than printing recipes from a million blogs I have a source of recipes that we love. Great photos and easy clear instructions make this book a winner for me!
on June 9, 2014
I originally checked this book out at my library to see if it was worth it. I found myself tagging most of the recipes that I wanted to try, so I ended up just buying the book. The photos are nice and the layout/design is very clean - making it very easy to pick up where you left off. Our family has enjoyed everything that I've cooked from this. Definitely a keeper.
on February 2, 2016
One of my favorite cookbooks, I give it as a gift all the time.
on January 13, 2013
I consider myself a pretty good cook, and I cook a lot. I am in love with this book!
It's creative, and I find myself coming up with delicious meals based around Sarah's ideas. Which simply means the book is incredibly useful, even if you don't make exactly the recipe specified. She's a gifted young trained cook who seems to know her food, and
is a sweet and open teacher. The tips and suggestions are thoughtful and right on target. Simply great ideas for all kinds of
dining needs.

I knew nothing about the blog, and I'm so very glad I bought the book. Don't think twice about this one - it's a winner!
on September 15, 2014
This is a fantastic cookbook. I was excited to give this stunning cookbook as a gift to a friend after I gave it a trial run. The pictures are stunning--mouthwatering, really. And the overall texture/feel of the book is high quality. I follow her blog and really enjoy her unique recipes. Definitely check out her work. This book makes a great gift!
on September 16, 2017
Great recipes and healthy.
on December 23, 2012
Such a lovely book! The artistry of the photos by Hugh and the recipes and humorous asides by Sara make it a fun read besides following the easy-to-do recipes. I bought many of these as Christmas gifts for the budding cooks on my list. Bravo to Sara and Hugh!
on September 18, 2014
Beautiful recipes, accessible to beginner cooks yet creative enough for experienced cooks. Love the personal touches throughout - truly inspirational to healthy cooking!