Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 20, 2017
This is a WONDERFUL concordance. Our Pastor required us to get a Strong's Concordance and a Vines Dictionary. So I decided to search Amazon for the books and long behold I came across this awesome book and it had it all in one which is amazing. This book is a size of a school text book. If you are willing to learn of Gods Word even the better. Don't let the size discourage but encourage you to buy. The print is small so for those that have trouble reading small print I would suggest a full page magnifying sheet to make it easier on the eyes. I have ordered several of this book for members of my local congregation as well. I intend on ordering more. I attend a Bible based Christ Center, Holy Ghost led Sabbath Keeping church. Here is where we learn, study and search the Word of God. So this Concordance/Dictionary will help us grow stronger and dig deeper into the Bible.
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2012
Here is a short simple review on (The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible) (Red-Letter Edition)As a Student of not only the bible, but also the original languages. I must say i am simply amazed at this version of Strongs, and not only the product, but also these sellers. i got it even days before i was supposed to always a plus. that about covers my happiness with the sellers, although i still feel i am not giving them the justice they deserve. but now onto the product itself, it is a hard back which i usually can not stand, but for something even this thick it works. this strongs is done in easy laid out sections. it gives you an introduction, how to use etc, then goes into a concordance of all the words used in the KJV, also other translations as i was suprised a added bonus not mentioned. from the concordance it then goes into the strongs number section of Hebrew, then Greek, respectfully. and yet another awesome bonus not in many Strongs, is not only the words of our Lord in red (although all of the word of God is inspired of course) but the cool addition of some of vines best Definitions of not only the english but also on the hebrew and greek. there is also a complete topical index to the bible i did not know i was getting which is great, a chart of the harmony of the gospels, Teachings and illustrations of Christ,The parables of Jesus Christ, The laws of the bible, Prayers of the bible, the Jewish calendar, Jewish feasts, Monies and weights, New testament monies,Measures of length, Dry measures and liquid measures. for thosee that took the time to read this, thank you and God bless. i was trying to write a review quickly, so i apologize for missing pronunctiation and spacing etc. but wanted to get it all in. what you will get with this awesome addition for pastors, and students alike.
in Christ
brother Travis.
44 comments| 381 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2016
Do not waste your money on this greatly truncated version of the original full sized Strong's concordance. The paper is embarrassingly cheap and the citations poorly condensed. I know this because I have the full version and compared them side to side.

Stick with the original, I immediately returned this one.
22 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2010
I bought this for my son who is in prison. You might think this is a bad thing, but God has given my son a ministry from the inside out. When God is finished with him he will come out. He has led 10 men to Christ so far. He said it was the best concordance and it has helped him to bring the light to the Gospel in a greater way.
Patricia Menville
1616 comments| 438 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2017
Large book. Small print. I have decent eyesight and I have to have my face an inch away from the book to read it. Words that I would expect to find are not in it. Reads nothing like a dictionary, but more of a study reference book for scripture. I hope to enjoy this more over time than I am currently. Had I have seen in store probably would not have purchased. Not what I was expecting.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 2, 2017
I was not expecting the text to be so small. I will need a magnifying glass to even read the text so I do no think it will be useful to me because I can't read it.
on January 21, 2016
Awesome resource!! the bible has some confusing parts since it has been translated and obviously not every language has a word for word translation (especially since english is kind of an odd ball). But this helps get back to the original meanings of the bible and helps eliminate the confusion. Obviously there is more to it than just that such as eastern cultures, idioms of permission, etc... great tood once you figure out how to use it properly, But all said and done worth every penny for the truth it brings to your life.
on March 17, 2017
Be advised that the print font is so small that the only way to make out the writing is with reading glasses AND a magnifying glass. Font is also very light, you would go blind trying to use this book. Very disappointed that this fact was not included in the item description along with a sample of the font. I requested a return after 5 minutes of looking at it. Terrible, should have been 2 volumes.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 22, 2017
I've been using this together with the Trilinear Bible (which has direct Greek/Hebrew translations with the corresponding Strongs numbers).
I'd have gladly paid triple the price for this resource.
The pages are thin, but that is good considering how thick and heavy it is.
Highly recommended for anyone wanting to research anything in the Bible
on August 3, 2015
Quoted by Pastor Arnold Murray as "THE BEST" and "A TREASURE" 1980 Abingdon's STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE OF THE BIBLE arrived in excellent condition! Bearing no marks or highlights save a small name & address on inside front cover which was easily covered by a new Shepherd's Chapel sticker. As you can see, the 5 photos speak for themselves. I highly recommend Bookfinders/Half.com fufilled by amazon. Thank you for this invaluable tool in excellent condition at a price I could afford. For in depth studies of the Bible, check out shepherdschapel.com
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image