Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on March 31, 2013
I loved the story line but at the same time, there were parts that either angered me or made me bored. To me there was too much description of the surroundings and not enough dialogue. But, at the same time, most of the dialogue made the character seem really bipolar to the point that some didn't really make sense. Either way, I still added it to my collection because I didn't totally dislike it. Every now and then, I find myself flipping through it mostly to the parts I did find intriguing.
on July 3, 2011
I am a 30-year-old mom who enjoys escaping into Faerie now and then. I have read almost every juvenile fantasy novel to come along and most of them seem to simply be in the market to fill the void left by Twilight. Not these books. Not only did they give me what felt like a real adventure in Faerie, but the author did such a stunning job painting the faerie characters as they were originally captured in old songs, poems, and history. I loved this book and all other O.R. Melling novels and recommend them to adults and teens alike!
on October 3, 2008
My daughter absolutely loved this book! She had gone looking in B&N for a particular kind of book. We spent hours there searching and reading the backs and finally came upon one in this series. She is 14 and didn't want anything too kiddish, but something interesting. I found the one and showed it to her and she thought it sounded perfect! So we saw it was part of a series and came right here to find them and ordered the other two! She loves them and poured over them right away! She has so enjoyed them!! Captured her attention and she'd love to see them as a movie too! Very well done! Beautiful covers!
on April 5, 2016
Super great books. Could help some in understanding what they are going through in life.
on June 13, 2006
If you read "The Hunter's Moon" and enjoyed it, you'll definately love "The Summer King." To be honest, I liked this book much more than I did "Hunter's Moon." The characters have a bit more depth and the plot is more intricate. I would have rated "Hunter's Moon" maybe 3 stars. I don't particularly feel like summarizing the book (you can read amazon's summary and the previous review for that) mainly because whenever I look at reviews it's to see whether or not the book is decent...But that's just me. The only slight problem I had with this book was all the Irish language used, I personally do not know much of that language, and it could be a bit overwhelming ( but they do provide you with glossary in the back, and it does enhance the Irish feel.) Anyway, if you enjoy a quick, romantic, faerie story this is perfect for you.
on January 12, 2015
Great book! Such a great series too.
on May 1, 2013
Delivery was successful for my godchild as a birthday gift. Delivery had to go to another state..and did so without any problems.