BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 23, 2016
Okay I said it! This book is awesome! Not only is it captivating, but it is an adventure that is wild and crazy and amaseing! Surely to please girls of all ages!
on March 3, 2017
my daughter would live in the water if given the choice... she loves this story and begged for the whole set. just ordered the rest of the set today!
on September 27, 2017
My niece and I read this together, and we both agreed that it was the best of four novels we had shared! The story itself is fun, and the author's command of the language and poetic devices well above average for this genre/age goup! Kudos, Ms Kessler!
on June 2, 2017
I like this book because of the things that make you want to read more I have to say at least it is a good book for children because some of them believe in mermaids and if you do never stop always believe.
on December 21, 2015
This book is great for anyone, any age. It is a very fascinating book, kid friendly. It is a very, very great book that can take any thoughts you don't want off your mind. At least try it out!! 😉
on July 22, 2016
I loved reading this story with my 9 year old daughter. We are hooked and can't wait to read the next one😃😃😃
on March 23, 2015
I gave this book a 5 star rating because to me I t was a book of mystery, adventure, fantasy.
My favorite part in the book was that when Emily tock King of The Sea out to save her dad
Jake. I recommend this book to kids from 5-12 because there is a way to make the book read to you.
on September 15, 2017
9 year old grand daughter loved the book.
on August 28, 2016
I love this book very very much a must read your 10 _15 YEAR old girl would love this read it
on August 12, 2017
No matter how hard times were, Emily kept trying. I can't wait to read the next book (review completed by a 9 year old)