Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 19, 2008
This boxed set of three books gives the reader everything necessary to put the concepts of "The Secret" into practice.
Clearly written, this collection provides a "user manual" for enhancing and controlling how we experience our lives.
The set includes a bonus cd (not mentioned in the item description) of Esther Hicks and Abraham speaking not only conceptually, but giving real-life examples and powerful analogies of The Law of Attraction in practice. Esther and Abraham deliver this information with a a combination of joy, love and humor that is palpable. You will find yourself wanting more.
The three volumes are packaged in an attractive, heavy cardboard slip case that will look good on your book shelf.
I have given a number of these sets as gifts, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Perhaps best of all, the cost of the set (including shipping) is less than the price of any ONE of the books it contains if purchased individually. How good is that?
These volumes are life changing. Highly recommended.
on September 11, 2009
This is a great way to begin the teachings of Abraham. Everything you need is there including a CD on each of the books in the series: "The Law of Attraction; The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent; and The Amazing Power of Emotions. I highly recommend this boxed set for anyone, either as one just beginning these teachings OR a long-time student of the work.

As a teacher of ACIM for many years, I have found that the Abraham teachings are extremely helpful for students who find the Course a bit too intellectual. This approach "softens" the intellectual study and gives you some real exercises to experience in your understanding of the collective consciousness. As Abraham AND ACIM both tell us --- these teachings are learned through life experiences, the only true way to understand and actually embody these universal teachings.
on August 7, 2010
I wasn't sure which book to start with, so I started reading the Law of Attraction first, and it felt like I was missing something. So I started reading The Astonishing Power of Emotions and it breaks everything down, even how life works and then they teach you how to apply what you learn, it is truly amazing and exciting! I'm so happy I bought this series and I can't wait to read the other two books. I definitely recommend these books, but if you were to only purchase one book from Abraham-Hicks I'd say The Astonishing Power of Emotions is a great choice!!
on October 30, 2007
When I first heard of Abraham I dismissed it thinking that is was just "channeled" stuff and I am not so sure I give that any merit. I then kept hearing over & over about Abraham. I do believe that when something comes to me repeatedly I need to listen. So I did & am I glad I did. The message of Abraham is so loving & supportive that I wish everyone would listen or read or view at least one offering of the teachings. I started with listening to the Secret behind the Secret & viewing the Law of Attraction DVD I realized there was much to learn, regardless of how it came into print. I decided to purchase the 3 book set as I know the hardback books will hold up better throught the many readings I will need to absorb and remeber all of the teachings. There is a sleeve that you can use or not to hold the books. The quality is good and the content is essential reading in my humble opinion. It is not so much that it is new information but we are so quick to forget how amazing we really are it is good to hear it expressed again with great affection & humor. Try one!
on November 6, 2016
Best books I've read in a long time that really give a step-by-step guide to better your mindset and apply the law of attraction.
on November 23, 2016
Enjoying the books themselves, wish I could have the CD that came with the book not with book when delivered
on May 22, 2013
This set was purchased for a friend who is very much in need of balance in his lfe. I have purchased each of the books in this set individually and have benefitted greatly from the teachings. It has and is making a significant contribution to mine and my friends lives as we engage in practising these teachings and putting them to use each and every day.!
on July 28, 2013
I have listened to this book several times in my car but my wife never could get use to audio books. I purchased the hardcopy set for her last Christmas and she has really enjoyed the books.

If you are looking to find change in your life you can find the answers here...
on September 7, 2016
awesome
on September 11, 2009
At long last here is plain laungage an explaination of what we are all 'STRIVING' for in life. We believe that is is money, relationships, better jobs and so on however it it comes down to such a simple equation and that being,"We want to be HAPPY"!

As you read these books and see just how we are all the directors and productors of our life and realize that by taking ownership of our thoughts and emotionals then that which we have been stiving to achieve starts to present its self into your life with sustainability and 'JOY'. When you come to understand the fine balance of thought and emotions you have the realization of how stupid and irresponsible we have been with our life in all aspects of our life. If these books do not open your eyes to the truth of how you should conduct you future for the JOY which we all are seeking then all I can say in my own way would be "WORDS FAIL ME".