Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 291-300 of 578 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 857 reviews
on March 1, 2016
this is the original movie and is better than the new remakes and this is where james arness
started his career before MATT DILLION ON GUN SSMOKE
on January 8, 2010
I was just a year old when this came out. But since then I must have viewed it on my elbows more than twenty times. And I still get cold chills even now. Now admit it, if you can watch something that many times it has to have some appeal. Course it may be just me. But I'm sure my likeminded clones out there have the same feelings as I do. Don't you guys. See? You said yes didn't you?
on October 20, 2015
This movie is a classic and it still scares me
on February 8, 2014
Classic in my day going to the movies. Tame in today standards but scared the blank out of me then. Still a great movie to watch. Pop some corn and watch in the dark.
on February 9, 2013
When I first saw this movie as a litte girl, I watched the sky for invaders. It may not frighten today but it has one of the best dialogues written for sci fi.
on May 9, 2015
Old movie but I live this one better than the more recent one.
on February 15, 2015
Classic film, great acting and realistic action, One of my favorites!
on August 10, 2014
The DVD had little blips on the tv when it played.
Other than that is was ok
on December 15, 2014
A great movie, great dialogue, great story and while the special effects are great it's the movie, not the effects, that pull you in. One of my favorites.
on December 23, 2013
This 50's Scifi Classic is Still One Of Hollywood's Best Films.....Not Really Scary But Still A Classic None The Less!!!! Oh Yes Keep Watching The Skies!!!!!!