Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 21, 2011
The Third Age is an astounding read! It gives hope and encouragement to all of us about to enter, or are in our third age! The case studies gives an overview of how different people, from their 40's to their 80's maintain their wellness, optimistic view of life, activities and energy as well as how they have made positive life changes. I highly recommend this book to anyone fifty or older and is a book I will reference for the rest of my life!
Well done!
on September 10, 2013
A good read with some important principles to consider - I enjoyed the book and the case studies. I would recommend it to Third Agers.
on August 23, 2011
Excellent book! I had briefly looked at this book a couple of years ago, but decided I needed to really read it and apply the principles to my life--since I've reached that golden age--50!
on June 12, 2012
A must read for anyone transitioning into a new life and career.
It has greatly benefited me and my life forward from 77 years