Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2017
This book seemed too young for me but my little nephews loved it. I heard it was funny and wanted to read it.
on December 12, 2017
Bought as a gift.
on December 10, 2017
Great set of books in perfect condition. My 8 year old loves this series.
on June 1, 2011
I bought the 2 sets for both of my nephews and I never saw them smile as big as they did when opening and seeing what was in their package. I had to pry them from the books and usually they want to play video games but they havent picked up the controllers to the video games since they got their set. They laugh with each other and share their thoughts and comments with each other about their books and before it was a constant arguement on who got to play the game or be first player but their interest is no longer there but on reading and writing in their new set of books. I believe that it is good for kids to read books and am so happy that they enjoy their books! I believe it was the best way to spend my money on them instead of more video games!!!
on April 17, 2017
Great Books - 8 year old grandson loves these books
on January 8, 2016
Great set, arrived very quickly. My son has read many of these more than once-he can't wait for more movies!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
A local school needed books for disadvantaged children and this was on their list. I haven't read it but those who have love it and based on their opinion (they'd give it 5 stars), I give it 5.
on April 16, 2015
Granddaughter loves all the Whimpy Kids books......I ordered one that was just a blank diary book and I did not realize it at the time. I want my granddaughter to be reading a book. She has loads of diaries. Amazon not only immediately refunded my account plus let me keep the blank diary. Very professional I think. Made my granddaughter so happy. We are getting the whole set. Love Amazon
on June 26, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 15, 2015
My 6 year old is burning through this series like wildfire. He has all 9 books and we wish there will be more! Some of the language may be a bit off putting (minor issue) but kids hear far worse in everyday life no matter how well we set an example.
Anyway, I'll take that gladly since he now loves to read! We are trying out other series as well but I think this one will be his favorite.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.