Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on May 15, 2013
The Jews created a new state in 1948. The average life expectancy of a person born in 1948 is 84 years. “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." -Matthew 24:34. Could this make the year 2032 significant? It could mean a lot of people alive today will experience the Rapture or the Tribulation and I wanted to read something from a person with credentials to help me understand the signs of times.

As other reviewers said before me this book lists the areas of the Bible where the information comes from. By no means am I a Bible expert which is why I wanted a reliable educated source for such an important topic. It's hard for me to know which parts of the Bible should be interpreted literally and when it comes to The Book of Revelation things are even more confusing. While there are tons of websites with interpretations and inaccurate opinions of people that don't know what they're talking about, the author of this book seems to have a relevant interpretation that makes sense to me. Jesus tells us no one but The Father knows when the End of Times is to come but this book helps me understand the Bible better than I could by myself. I also like that the author of this book references greater hope in the Bible for Christians in the End of Days and the coming Tribulation period. I'm glad I purchased this book and I'll be keeping it as long as I'm alive. If you're like me you won't be disappointed in this book.
on July 25, 2016
Almost through with this book. If you area an avid Bible reader, you may already possess a good working knowledge of the end times scriptures. And you know that they are scattered throughout the Bible. Rhodes has done an exemplary job of clearly pulling it all together and placing it in chronological order. The book is helpful and can clear up confusion between the timing of rapture, seals and bowls, antichrist arrival, and so on. Rhodes admits where there are controversies, and the book is well notated. Rhodes' writing is clear and succinct, a necessary aspect when the material comes from so many areas of the Bible. However, for the same reason it isn't just a simple read. You must still pay attention. I especially like that each chapter has its own contents list, each item being a link to that content in the chapter. This Kindle version is amazingly easy to use, something I wish I could say for all Kindle books.
on April 30, 2014
The Jews in the time of Jesus' earthly ministry were confused about what the purpose of the Messiah would be. Most of them didn't understand that his first coming was as "the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." Instead they focused on prophecies that described the second coming and millennial kingdom.

Similarly, many believers today are confused by prophetic scripture concerning the events of the end times that will lead to the new heaven and new earth (eternity).

I gave this book 5 stars because it sorts out past, present, and future events and helps us to understand which scriptures match the each time period.

It also gives perspective to our current life on earth through the lens of eternity to be spent in the presence of God.

Have you accepted or rejected God's gift of forgiveness through Jesus' shed blood on the cross? Where you will spend ETERNITY hangs in the balance.

Say "yes!" to Jesus while the is still time.
on March 15, 2013
I LOVED this book. I will read and re-read it. It will be a fabulous reference for discussion. It is easy to understand. I have actually been under the teaching of Arnold Fructenbaum, whom the author often sites as a resource. I think this is an essential and exciting read. Everyone interested in end times prophecy should get a copy. The author presents his beliefs, supporting evidence and explains why other popular thoughts on subject won't work according to scripture. Excellent writing style. Absolutely riveting book! Buy it today!
on October 25, 2016
I have studied many books about the End Times, usually with authors attempting to interpret prophecy in ways that may fit some belief. This author defaults to the literal meaning and only deviates when the imagery is obviously something other than literal. Many people try and try to find a way to include the USA in the End Times prophecy as mystery Babylon, etc. it ain't there. This scholar sticks with the literal.
on December 7, 2015
Excellent book. Would highly recommend this book for anyone looking for a clear, understandable, scripturally accurate account of the end times, broken down nicely to support the Book of Revelation, as a great reference guide, and a side by side companion for Bible Study. A must read without any gaps or confusion. Ron Rhodes is well versed in his Theological Studies.
on July 18, 2015
This book really breaks down the end times and makes what's happening in the world today more understandable from the point of view of a Christian. I read this daily and could not recommend a better book. I have tried other which only confused me but this breaks it down and takes you through the order of things. The author gives you not just one perspective or argument on scriptural prophecy, but many and dissects them as well. I would recommend this book to anyone seeking to know the truth of the end times.
on July 12, 2016
I like this one by Rhodes because it answers questions about what the Bible says will happen, and when, during the end times. Rhodes gives a good timeline for prophecy and supports his beliefs with passages from Ezekial, Daniel, Jeremiah, Revelation, and many others. It's easy to read---chapters are short---less than 230 pages.
on April 26, 2017
So far the book is right on target and is in agreement with what the Bible teaches about the end times and the second coming of Jesus Christ. It's an eye opener because something are already happening right before our eyes. Excellent book!
on February 27, 2015
I love this book with one exception. Mr. Rhoades uses another translation of the bible.I have read and memorized a lot of verses of the KJB and everytime I read the verses of whatever bible he uses it , it confuses me. The KJB says that GOD is not the aurthur of confusion. He says heaven and earth shall pass away but my word will always be with you, We need to understand that a good way for satan to destroy GOD's word is to create confusion by getting everyone to read different verions of the bible. I would highly recommend this book and will buy other books by him but I wish Mr. Rhoades would start using the KJB.
James Callahan