BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 4, 2013
A good start for a new-old series, with a lot of potential for development of characters and exploration of tension between factions. Good chemistry between characters, believable evil villain who should be conflicted but isn't. Nice to see Sarah Clarke again. There's always some danger that special effects for the four Ts (Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transportation, and Time control) will wear thin, but so far it's a fun show. I'll be watching the rest of the season.
on April 30, 2014
I only happened to discover this series, and I must say I find the story compelling and the characters well drawn. The show follows the casting formula of "young and edgy", but it is well within the story line, and the actors are brilliant. A pet peeve of mine when comparing British and American casting is: America casts the best of the best looking actors, and the British cast the best actor. However, though we don't know who we are not seeing, this handsome cast acquits itself well.
I haven't seen much of the earlier British version of the show, so I don't know why the Founder is such a diabolical character except to suggest power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, but the back story gives no indication. Its important because his attitude drives the action, and its lazy in this post Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica world to simply call him evil or insane. The special effects and modern acting have spoiled me for the almost antiquated British version, but since it went on for eight seasons, I'm looking forward to seasons to come in this robust American version; though we're playing for such high stakes already the future is hard to imagine!
on February 15, 2014
The Tomorrow People is definitely one of the CW Network's best shows, with lots of great Sci-fi / action plot twists and a great looking cast that can actually act. Actor Luke Mitchell who plays John, the leader of the Tomorrow People is particularly good in his role, but the whole cast deserves a shout out and are well-suited to their roles on the show. I remember watching re-runs of the original British version of the Tomorrow People from the 1970's that I loved so much when I was in middle school. I also remember thinking the producers of this new American version were making a mistake by trying to remake it, but I was certainly proven wrong, with the new series being very different with much better plots and effects than the original. I definitely give it 5 out of 5 stars, and would recommend it to anyone.
on November 27, 2013
Its not the best show on TV right now, but it is genuinely FUN! The special effects are surprisingly high quality for TV. The story has it's formulaic elements but with some original twist here and there. The characters are mostly well written and well performed, save for a few sappy moments here and there (in latest episodes) which are a trademark of CW shows.

Overall, it won win any Emmys (not from what I have seen so far), but each episode its a fun hour whether you're watching it on TV or on demand.

If you're planning on buying episodes or the entire season, I recommend buying someplace else (I use Google Play); unless you're comfortable with only being able to watch on your Kindle Fire (assuming you have one). Otherwise, you would have more flexibility using another service.
on March 25, 2014
I hope they give this show a chance. I like this is the type of show that is popular now, but I like this one better than the zombie and vampire shows that are so popular because it is not so gory. But they seem to cancel shows now if they don't show huge ratings by the second or third episode. Give it a chance.
on December 3, 2013
I came to this show for Mark Pellegrino, who once again should be featured in a show, and is relegated to less than his full talents and acting range. The writing for his villain isn't quite up to snuff- he's the master of delivering great lines. The next advertised star Robbie Amell does an okay job, but the shows brighter stars are all the younger supporting cast. I'll keep watching as I'm a sucker for any supernatural/extra powered kids/superior races. But the market is getting crowded, and ultimately, it's important to keep the story moving, or give the characters good lines and great back stories. I'll stay because I'm a plec faithful, but, it is still very shy of my hopes, but delivers some extra in other areas.
on April 17, 2014
It's good to finally see a show based on the Jumpers movie, this version adds a much more complex story that builds with each episode revealing little pieces of the truth about Stephen's father each week.
The love triangle between Cara, John and Stephen keeps you wondering if she will choose either, Robbie Amell (Stephen) reminds me of a young Tom Cruise, Robbie's character gets stronger as the story builds, the stunning Peyton List (Cara) along with her team members have their own past issues which are revealed a little each week.

The layers within the story line are well done and keeps my interest each week as the story continues.
on January 28, 2014
WHILE, I'M NOT ONE TO WRITE REVIEWS, I ENJOY READING THEM.

I'VE WATCHED THIS SHOW FROM DAY 1 AND REALLY ENJOY THE REFRESHING "TO ME" STORY.
WE HAVE A GROUP OF YOUNG PEOPLE AND OLDER THAT HAVE POWERS TO USE FOR GOOD OR BAD AND SOME CONFUSED.
NICE CHANGE OF PACE FROM ALL THE BLOOD AND GORE AND HIGH LEVEL OF HOSTILITY.

A VERY TALENTED YOUNG GROUP OF KIDS THAT HAVE A FUTURE IN THE ACTING INDUSTRY.

I'M NOT ONE TO PICK APART A SHOW, I SIT BACK WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT FOR WHAT IT IS, IF I DON'T LIKE IT, I WON'T WATCH IT AGAIN.

THIS SHOW I LOOK FWD TO WATCHING AND WISH THOSE YOUNG ADULTS THE VERY BEST IN THEIR FUTURE.
on September 21, 2015
I was soooooo excited to see this show reborn!! I am very sad that it did not make it past season 1, but am really glad that we did get a full season. While there are certainly moments of cheese, predictability, and over the top dialogue, it's fun to watch, and such a fantasy ride!! If you are looking for a drama that makes you think deeply about the meaning of life, this is not it, but if you want a entertaining sci-fi series that has cool premise, check this out.
on January 28, 2014
I decided to watch this , not thinking I'd like it, and I did. So I bought the first season on Amazon Prime Video and have enjoyed watching the rest of the season, as I don't always get to watch episodes when they are shown.
A few twists and turns which keep things interesting. A bit violent in places, but not overdone. It's easy to 'like' the characters, or most of them. A bit of human interest between the lines.

Check it out - you may like it.