Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 25, 2012
Purchased a juicer after watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Tried a few thigs on my own but needed some guidance. Found this book on Amazon and it was just what I was looking for. Photos are beautiful, recipes are easy, love the way recipes are sorted, and the book is a great resource. I have made quite alot of the juices and every one is a winner! I highly recommed this book to any one looking to get into juicing but not knowing where to start.
9 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2014
I own a few juice books and this is easily the best of the best. All the ingredients are realistic and obtained easily. (The other two juice books I own ask for outlandish ingredient like spiked nettle.....) Not only are the ingredients easy to obtain at any grocery store, all the recipes are very easy to put together and make.

Another thing I love about the book is that the juices are divided into sub categories such as "detoxifiers", "weight shifters", "energy boosters", etc. All the juices have simple, easy to follow recipes, and the pictures and coloring is great.

Also a very small, but neat addition is that the book cover extends out and can act as a bookmark.
on June 16, 2014
I purchased this book to help me with a juicing fast I wanted to do. There are several sections for weight loss, energy, getting control of heart related ailments and diabetes, etc. There are several items though that I didn't have a clue what they were or where to even begin to look for them. I did try a couple of the recipes and they were quite good.
on April 27, 2013
This is book is "AWESOME". I carry it with me all the time because I never know when I'm going to pass a vegetable stand or grocery store. I find myself purchasing fruits & veggies pretty much everyday. There are so many fruit & veggie combinations in this book with results that could help a person live a much healthier life. It is said we need to consume 8 servings of fruits & veggies a day. Who could really eat that much? Juicing it is the way, an this books has the recipes. The only downside is there's only 100 recipes in this book so there has to be a continuation in the makings, or I need to find it if it's published.
2 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2013
Tried a few juice recipes and really loved them. There are also some good smoothie recipes. I like how the book is divided up in sections for different needs. The recipes in this book are good for two or three people max, depending on the size of serving you prefer.
on May 7, 2018
Great
on January 6, 2014
So glad I ordered this. There is a picture on each and every page...which I LOVE. They are broken down by category too, so you have "Detoxifer" "Engergizer" etc.....VERY helpful
on February 3, 2014
Purchasing through Amazon was much less inexpensive than going to one of the well known book stores. Love he book, very insightful and gives you good information on what ways fruit, veggies, ect... can help the body. My mom and my sister in law bought one too! As for the recipes, I personal think there is to much additions, I have done juices much simpler and got great results with raw vegetables and fruits. In all its a ok guide book.
on August 7, 2012
This book is full of fun and healthy recipes. I especially love that it categorizes them in terms of what they can do for your body and then lists all the nutritional components. Great buy.
One person found this helpful
on October 23, 2014
Easy to find recipes based on ailments or ingredients all recipes are tasty and serve 2