Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Top 100 Juices: 100 Juices to Turbo-Charge Your Body with Vitamins and Minerals (The Top 100 Recipes Series)
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 25, 2012
Purchased a juicer after watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Tried a few thigs on my own but needed some guidance. Found this book on Amazon and it was just what I was looking for. Photos are beautiful, recipes are easy, love the way recipes are sorted, and the book is a great resource. I have made quite alot of the juices and every one is a winner! I highly recommed this book to any one looking to get into juicing but not knowing where to start.
on July 11, 2012
We just got into juicing and I didn't know where to start, so I ordered this book and love it! It's catagorized by detoxifiers, energy boosters, weight loss, etc. Highly recommend it to anyone interested in good juice recipes!
on April 27, 2013
This is book is "AWESOME". I carry it with me all the time because I never know when I'm going to pass a vegetable stand or grocery store. I find myself purchasing fruits & veggies pretty much everyday. There are so many fruit & veggie combinations in this book with results that could help a person live a much healthier life. It is said we need to consume 8 servings of fruits & veggies a day. Who could really eat that much? Juicing it is the way, an this books has the recipes. The only downside is there's only 100 recipes in this book so there has to be a continuation in the makings, or I need to find it if it's published.
on August 13, 2012
Though the book has some interesting recipes and some useful information I found it to be a bit disappointing. There were plenty of recipes that weren't juice (i.e. shakes). Also, I don't think recipes that require crushing things or a blender are really juices, they are more like smoothies. It isn't a BAD book, I just don't think it really should be called a "JUICE" book.
on January 14, 2011
I make fresh juice on a daily basis and was looking for some new recipes - this book really delivers! The photographs are gorgeous and the recipes are delicious. This is a great reference book for anyone who enjoys juicing!
on May 9, 2013
I really likes all the recipes, but would have liked a little more info. Since I'm a beginner juicer all the info I can get is good.. This book only had a little info about each recipe, but not so much as to where it helps. It is a good recipe book though.
on January 10, 2014
I own a few juice books and this is easily the best of the best. All the ingredients are realistic and obtained easily. (The other two juice books I own ask for outlandish ingredient like spiked nettle.....) Not only are the ingredients easy to obtain at any grocery store, all the recipes are very easy to put together and make.

Another thing I love about the book is that the juices are divided into sub categories such as "detoxifiers", "weight shifters", "energy boosters", etc. All the juices have simple, easy to follow recipes, and the pictures and coloring is great.

Also a very small, but neat addition is that the book cover extends out and can act as a bookmark.
on February 3, 2014
Purchasing through Amazon was much less inexpensive than going to one of the well known book stores. Love he book, very insightful and gives you good information on what ways fruit, veggies, ect... can help the body. My mom and my sister in law bought one too! As for the recipes, I personal think there is to much additions, I have done juices much simpler and got great results with raw vegetables and fruits. In all its a ok guide book.
on June 16, 2014
I purchased this book to help me with a juicing fast I wanted to do. There are several sections for weight loss, energy, getting control of heart related ailments and diabetes, etc. There are several items though that I didn't have a clue what they were or where to even begin to look for them. I did try a couple of the recipes and they were quite good.
on May 17, 2013
Love, love, love this book. It has so much variety. There are so many recipes in here that I never would have thought of. What I really like is that it tells you what the juices are good for, (ex. stomach problems, immune boosters, etc). A must have if you are looking to mix it up and have run out of juicing ideas!