Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Truck Book
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 9, 2014
This is a terrific book! How terrific? We purchased it along with some others for our grand nephew. When our 32 year old son saw it unwrapped a huge smile lit up his face, and he said "please let me see it. This was my favorite book at Timmy's age!" He then began to share the memories with his wife. His sister joined in with another big smile!
on October 24, 2017
Good book
on August 13, 2017
Nice book on trucks
on March 28, 2017
I sent to my grandnephew in Alaska. . at no extra charge. . dad said he took right to it.
on October 28, 2015
This may be a great book however do not order the kindle edition. Picture are way too small. Ordered this for my 2 year old grandson and he will not be interested when the picture are not even a quarter of the page. Very disappointed!
on December 21, 2014
Although I'm not sure why, when my son was little he loved this book and now so does my grandson. It's an older book, so I was happy to find it! I would recommend this book for any little boy that loves trucks!
on November 6, 2017
My grandson can’t put it down.
on December 26, 2011
My now 5-year-old has had this book for 2 years. He still likes it, but when he was 3, it was probably his favorite book! He always wanted us to read the names of all the different trucks to him, educational for both him and me (English is my second language, so I did not know the names for many of these trucks). I definitely recommend this book!
on October 3, 2013
This was THE favorite book in the house when my four sons were little. My husband and I can recite it in our sleep. Now we have two grandchildren, the youngest- a boy. I also got this for a sweet couple up the street for their son along with some trucks to hold while its being read (you GOT to have one in each hand!) The pictures are perfect, the descriptions are captivating, and yes- this will be the book you can let them have in bed to look at until they fall asleep. I do wish it came in a nice hard cover, but at this price- GET TWO!
on December 9, 2016
Thought it was going to be more appropriate for little ones. I think it would be OK for older kids