Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on March 30, 2016
Horsager is right on target! This is one of the best Business books I have read recently. Simple concept; but it takes time, commitment & consistency. Turn your ship around - it will make a huge difference in growing your business & retaining employees. Customers are
fickle - they'll go anywhere - but if you gain their trust, they'll come back every time. I totally believe David's concept & 'trust' it will be a huge
factor in developing my business.
on January 1, 2017
This book is long and wordy and doesn’t really contain very useful content thus far (I’m 123 pages in.) It’s one of those books that you hope will contain something substantive but ends up being a jumble of conventional wisdom, feel-good quotes, and success anecdotes all painfully crammed into 8 categories all starting with the letter C. The forced organization results in a rambling, unclear diatribe that doesn’t identify a clear path required to build trust or lead your organization to higher trust levels.

It feels like David Horsager dispenses advice on trust similar to the old town doctor who, having done some research many years ago, is now spending precious little time staying abreast of current research but continues to spread his now proven obsolete wisdom on his unquestioning patients. David’s book is constantly attempting to generate traffic for his website with teasers for additional information all the while being unable to succinctly describe the steps required to build trust… in over 300 pages!

As I read it I’m asking myself how much he paid for the various endorsements that adorn the dust cover. Waste of time.
on October 16, 2012
We live in a world where truth and trust have become relative. Dave's principles take us back to reality in realizing that trust is black and white. We either trust people, products, companies, etc. or we don't. Dave provides practical tools and ideas to repair, rebuild, grow and build trust. While it's in the business section this is a book for every segment of life!
on January 1, 2015
I am a school principal and this book has outlined and succinctly stated things I have randomly practiced and believed. Because of this book I will be able to behave in a way that better serves our school and students.
on September 22, 2013
David speaks with the common sense that is necessary to motivate and teach others how to build and maintain trust in an organization. He recently spoke to Congress and this attests to the fact that his message is one that is relevant and timely.
on January 9, 2015
I'm really motivated by David Horsager's perspective on leadership as I feel trust is missing in today's America. I even sent a copy of the book to Rick Santorum.
on February 18, 2014
Great thoughts on one of the most important-if not the most important-topics -trust. How can anything get done in any walk of life without it? David Horsager breaks down 8 components and adds quotes and anecdotes to get his points across. Something leaders in any field should be paying attention to.
on July 29, 2013
Here is another book that I have read twice and will read again. I have purchased more copies of this book to give to friends who are struggling with their businesses and their people. Its a winner!
on July 6, 2013
A 'must read' for anyone in business or management.
Clear, concise, well thought-out and researched.
Appropriate and useful examples.
I will be referring back to this book regularly.
on October 17, 2012
This book is a timely game-changer! Trust is everything and this book has articulated and broken down its essentials. Through his elaborations, examples, exercises, and quotes used in the book, the author has made this an engaging read.