Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

The Truth About Love
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 22, 2014
While I'm probably older than the average buyer of P!nk(over 50), I got this after seeing her perform at the grammys. I thought she was pretty amazing with her acrobatic style and her songs were really good, especially for dancing.

Current musician "styling" can be off putting for the older generation, but if you look beyond that she sounds very fun. Be aware she liberally uses words like f*** and slut which is just part of (her) musician thing(remember your parents response to Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper?) She makes you want to get up and dance and even gives some thought on not giving up on love with "Try".

Musicians haven't changed really, we've just gotten older. Just don't let that stand in the way of appreciating new music.
on March 21, 2017
This is also a very good Pink Album. The songs are consistently good. She is good with writing about relationships that involve people that people can relate to who are going through the same thing because she has been there and can empathize.
on February 10, 2018
This was a repurchase of this album as I misplaced my first one. I accidentally ordered the standard version instead of the explicit but the songs are still fun and insightful even with the spaces where cuss words were. They didn't edit out every cuss word though, so be aware. It seemed to be a context thing.
The album is still fun though. I love Slut Like You and Walk of Shame as they're so upbeat and irreverent.
on June 18, 2015
This fan edition is amazing! Don't let the DVD confuse you. It's region free and works on any DVD player. The DVD is so cool I love the music videos and the live tracks are so amazing. This album is perfection at its finest. P!nk knows how to sing and all the songs are amazing. Some are just so amazing talented and other tracks are catchy and fun to dance to. A+ album and DVD
on July 14, 2015
I had purchased the CD when the release came out in 2012. Flash forward a couple of years to a vinyl addiction. I decided to repurchase this release on LP for my at home listening pleasure. P!nk's Janis Joplin-esk rasp is mellowed on the vinyl release. However, it is an excellent release. #betteronvinyl The vocals over all are more prominent. However, if you are planning on listening to this release anywhere, you may want to buy the set direct, or purchase the LP that is sold by Amazon and gives you autorip, because there is no digital download code included.
on April 26, 2013
This is a great showcase album for a singer at the top of her game. The songs are varied in content and style...some a little raunchy, some pure "pop". This was my first "Pink" album, and I play it all the time in the car. I enjoy her unique voice, as well as her "just one of the regular people" approach to lyrics. Pink doesn't put on airs...she doesn't need to. Her gift is a wonderful instrument that allows her to soar one minute and be gritty the next, and always spot on for pitch and inflection. You'll like this CD.
on October 1, 2012
For anyone who is unsure - PINK has a zillion tatts and cusses!! BFD - it shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

This CD is very good. To me it's better than Funhouse - which I thought was amazing. I've been a long-time fan, but I fell off for most of her middle years. Funhouse brought me back and this will keep me buying probably forever. The mixes with other artists on here are really good also.

Anyone who is wondering if they should buy it should consider this - you could waste $10 for lunch or get this CD that will provide you with some serious entertainment. I mean come on - Emenim is on the album.

Pink is getting to be huge, and I'm glad for her. She is a powerhouse in every way. Serious vocal talent and no lip-syncing BS like most everyone now, good variety of slow and fast songs, just an all around fun album. And Slut Like You is hilarious!
on May 18, 2014
I was amazed to find out how many songs that I loved were on this CD. On top of the ones that got a lot of radio play there are several more fun ones that didn't make it onto the air. "Walk of Shame" and "Slut, Like You" are 2 such songs both have great beats & an interesting perspective on life, love & physical attraction. I absolutely love this cd. It is guaranteed to have you up & moving...& maybe chuckling a little too!
on April 13, 2014
Just received this from Amazon.com and have been listening to it non stop. I love the playfulness of the tracks, so fun to jam to with the top down cruising the highway.

Thanks Pink for another great effort. Every song is so good its like listening to a greatest hits album. And then you realize, nope, its all new music. She is so freaking talented!!!

Also if you get a chance check out her Truth About Love tour on Netflix. Then you will have her fantastic performance images in your head while you jam out to the CD in your car. HAPPY LISTENING :)
on April 25, 2013
I'm 55 and since I received my first record player, it has been my habit to buy LPs, albums is the best description, if I liked three or more songs a lot. Just Give Me a Reason, Try, and Blow Me fell into that category. I like most of the other songs, and won't criticize the one I didn't. An album is a trip to the buffet and the price of the plate is based on what you really wanted the most. After 33 years of marriage, Try reminded me of the times my wife and I wondered if "it was worth it", and we're both glad we decided to 'Try'.
Just Give Me a Reason with the lines, "We're not broken we're just bent', fall in that same category. Divorce is a long term solution to short term problems in many cases. Blow Me is just another one of Pink's incredibly well written songs. I have listened to Pink since "Just Like a Pill" and admire her song crafting even when her language makes me cringe a bit. The foundations of her music are strong and she decorates it with fabric she's collected from real life. The songs I like make this purchase a 5 star choice for me.