Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 26, 2011
This is my favorite soundtrack so far. The early ones had some good songs and introduced me to some bands I was unfamiliar with, but many of those songs had originally been written outside of the Twilight universe.

Now that the franchise is so huge, you can tell that artists are writing songs specifically about these stories. Many of the songs on this soundtrack fit so perfectly and have become fast favorites: Turning Page, A Thousand Years, and Eclipse (All Yours)

If you've seen the movie or read the books, I think you will really appreciate this soundtrack lyrically as well as musically.
on March 1, 2012
As always, Twilight saga has great soundtracks! I love these are not all over the radio yet wish everyone heard these great songs! Love purchasing from Amazon.com and getting the songs instantly for me to burn onto a disk or download into my mp3.
on December 18, 2011
One thing I do like about the Twilight Soundtracks is the variety of music it provides. The soundtracks have provided a great arrangements of songs that are very appealing. This soundtrack is not the best and does have some more well-known names in it than the past ones, but does bring some nice variety to it. Although I'm not "completely" crazy about the films... I prefer the books (I especially prefer "The Host" to the Twilight series), I am definitely a fan of the soundtracks! Even if you aren't a fan of the movies or the books, the soundtracks are a great compilation of unique, new, and astounding music.
on May 4, 2017
very happy with my purchase
on February 2, 2015
As the Twilight soundtracks go, this one is not bad. The standouts, of course, are Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years", and Bruno Mars' "It Will Rain". I haven't listened to this CD as much as the multitude of other CD's I've purchased lately so I am going to pay more attention to the songs and may be something will peak my interest.
on April 29, 2017
Excellent movie and great delivery service!
on January 12, 2015
I like the one song, a thousand years
on January 1, 2016
I hate this stuff. My mom likes it and she wanted this, and she says its fantastic, has all the songs she loves.

I wish she didn't like it, but she does, so 5 stars is what she says it gets.
on February 16, 2013
Music was great. Plays well and reminds me of the movie. Great pics and posters included. Enjoy the music. Twilight Lives Forever.
on March 12, 2013
Even though Kristen Stewart singlehandedly ruined the Twilight movies (ok, she got better as it went on) the music compilation on these movies are INCREDIBLE!