Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on March 28, 2016
I honestly can't give it even one star - but giving it one was the only way to get in to write the review....The movies did not work at all in any of our dvd players - TOTAL RIP OFF - UNPLAYABLE - This person should not be allowed to sell movies on amazon that do not work!!! Period!!! I ordered 2 dvd products - neither worked - this as the first time I'd ordered dvd's from amazon - NEVER EVER will again!!!
on March 12, 2013
When I got te item my wife flipped out cause she loves these movies but when she put them in the DVD player we had no idea why they wouldn't play and we figured out that they don't play in a USA DVD player...Don't care of this item now!
on January 15, 2013
I purchased this product as a gift and I have never had a problem with an Amazon purchase. But who knew there are different regions on DVDs and this one was for a region that I do not live in. I had a difficult time with the seller as they did not understand that I did not understand about the different regions as I have never came across this. All they could say is that the region was marked on the product. Finally they agreed to take it back but I am still waiting for my return on my money. This was not a happy purchase.
on June 5, 2013
iAM SO UPSET !!!!CAN NOT PALY ANY OF MY DVD"S THEYARE FAKE FROM IRELAND OR IRISH SAYs; CAN NOT PLAY IN YOUR REGION. WHY WOULD SOMEONE FROM THE USA SELL THIS HERE
on January 7, 2014
Language did not fit the description of the item purchased. It was deceiving to your customers who would love to buy from amazon. But amazon cannot live up to that expectations. I would very much like to send the purchased item back for a full refund. I know that would be difficult for you to accept because you are looking for a profit and not customer service. I will never buy anything from amazon again.
on June 19, 2013
When I ordered this the computer I used was my work computer, and somehow I just completely missed that this is a UK version ... When I ordered it however, it was fulfilled by Amazon showing it shipped from the US. but didnt include the full title other than The Twilight Saga Collection - 4-DVD Box Set (not showing the -United Kingdom). This would be a great price for the set if it was for the US... I accepted responsibility for my mistake and am sending it back for a refund. FOR U.S. BUYERS: Best buy has the complete 5 disk set for the same price.
on February 14, 2013
I purchased this collection for my daughter's Christmas present. The DVD's were blank. I have returned them and have not heard from the seller - it has been 10 days since delivery confirmation. I'm sure the actual movies are good, but I'm disappointed in the service.
on July 22, 2015
If I could score zero stars I would..... Does not work... Was trying to surprise my wife because she loves this series of movies. They don't work in the USA!!! Not on xbox360/1 ps3/4 not on DVD players .......nothing. Don't buy if you live in the USA!! I should have read more on this but it technically is my fault
on February 28, 2013
Not realizing that it's from the UK, wasn't able to read none of DVD's. The seller should have notified me before delivering to United States. Also they were bootleg. I was very disappointed with the service and would like to be credited for the purchase.
Up until now I have had good service with Amazon and hope to be able to keep on making purchases from you.
Please take care of this matter asap.
Thanks
Teresa Keene
on March 21, 2017
Dvd was incompatible with my DVD players...do not work in my region..waste of money