Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on November 15, 2016
Captivating and well written history of communications and how the digital developments during the last several years are revolutionizing how we relate to our fellow humans. A MUST read. The author explains how we are tinkering with changes that will have lasting impact on humanity, and how we are entering this new era blindly. Would love to see everyone read and ponder his message and perspective.
on January 30, 2016
Great reading.
on November 10, 2013
This was a great book (I needed it for a class) and I enjoyed reading it. Very interesting seeing how technology has changed over time.
on December 20, 2012
This well-researched book is making me reconsider my whole approach to communication. It should be required reading for just about everyone with a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
on July 24, 2015
good
on April 11, 2015
Great, and quick!
on June 25, 2013
For anyone who checks email first thing in the morning and last thing before sleep, this should be required reading.
on August 6, 2010
This book puts into words all of the discontent I'd been feeling with the way e-mail has come to dominate our lives. It does NOT advocate abandoning e-mail, but offers many good reasons why we find it such a time sink, and offers in the last chapter rational, possible ways to regain control of our lives. I think it should be required reading for all e-mail users, and I'm recommending it to all of my friends.
on December 4, 2009
This is well researched and of interest to professional and personal email users. The suggestions to capture back your life are good for the personal email user, but not completely practical for the professional. Still they are good in principle and can be adapted.