Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 29, 2016
Although I had everything but the live cuts multiple times, I got this set for the remastering... and at this price, it was worth it! Whether in the car or with headphones, the sound is wonderfully crisp, distinct, and balanced. Couldn't be happier.
on June 14, 2017
My kids are 17 & 13. It was time to introduce them to the iconic music if the Bee Gees! It's my parental duty! They love this CD, but wrestle with the thought that their mother used to think these guys were hot!
on October 23, 2013
Purchased this CD at a great price and began to wait for its arrival with much anticipation. Surprise! CD arrived so fast I thought that they must have shipped it on the very next jet plane out of town! Popped it in my car's CD player and got so excited I almost pulled over and got out to dance. Love these CDs (set of two). They have all of my favorite songs and then some (40 in all, I think). This was one of the best experiences that I've ever had on Amazon.
on September 10, 2011
Wow...talk about a fantastic mega collection of Bee Gees hits! I have not been able to stop listening to this two disc set since it arrived. Disc one is a high energy compilation of primarily the later hits. Its a party to go! You can't help wanting to get up and move to it, or sing along...especially if you listened to this music as it was released during the 70's - 90's. Nice addition of "This Is Where I Came In" towards the end, a killer track, to bring the group up to their last release in 2001, as well as a great live version of "Spicks and Specks", one of their first hits in the 60's. Disc two features the earlier material, the soulful ballads, and also includes three live tracks of songs written for others (all hits in their own right). It is a mellow, beautiful, romantic disc...again you can't help but sing along! The writing, the harmonies, the energy, the masterful skill of words and music of The Bee Gees...its all here. This is top quality performance and production...buy this!
on October 9, 2017
A gift for my mom.
My mom was bringing my 10yo nephew to school with this cd blaring. He's usually very sweet and LOVES his grandma, but was very embarrassed to have this playing while being dropped off...so worth it.
Quick shipping, great cd. Thanks.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2017
Absolutely love this CD. Play the 2 CD's in my car all the time. There are only a few that I've never heard before. All the others are great hits of the BeeGees.
on July 6, 2017
Love our Bee Gees 2 - CD album. They are the greatest!Shipping was fast, even though it came all the way from England!
on May 22, 2014
It brings back memories of my high school years! I don't get tired of listening to these CDs. The quality of the sound is good, Some who have heard it have commented to me that CD 2 with the BeeGees old songs is superior to the Saturday Night Fever songs on CD 1, but it is all about individual taste. I do too appreciate CD 2 more romantic songs more than CD 1. A fantastic production overall!
on August 30, 2017
This is a great compilation of there best songs. The recording is very good.
on March 2, 2017
This is your disco primer.