Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 9, 2007
This is a great set of movies and a really good price for everything that is included. CAses look sharp, although I wish they were hardcover cases that snapped shut rather than book-style cases.
on January 9, 2015
I remember watching The Matrix when it first came out... Had to watch it in the theatres again, but sober, BC I couldn't wrap my head with the idea that they were presenting to me... We're batteries!?!
The other two are OK.
Rumour has it these movies are the aftermath of the Terminator movies...Skynet prevailed and the machines won...
on August 1, 2011
I haven't even opened the Package I just received Today, but I wish more Gold Box Deals were like this! $26.99 is a Great Price!!! I am incredibly happy with my Purchase and it's time to dive into all the Movies and Content. Keep these Type Deals coming Amazon!!!! Thank You.
on January 23, 2013
Since 1999, when the original movie was released at the theaters I have been a fan of all things Matrix. My wife, knowing this, bought me the Ultimate Edition on DVD when it came available. I have been devouring it for several years. I thought my appitite for all things matrix was satisfied. So when I heard that The Matrix was being released in BluRay, I really wasn't that excited. Even though I knew the difference in visual quality was better on BluRay I figured the content was the same. I figured that The Ultimate Collection on BluRay would be just an indulgance. I, of course, was wrong. I have watched all three BluRay versions of the Matrix Trilogy. And....WOW. Night and Day. I am very satisfied with this edition of The Matrix Trilogy. I haven't really gotten into the rest of the content but I suspect that there will be some surprises there too.
on November 18, 2009
I'm glad I waited to buy the Matrix movies. Now I have all of them, even the animated ones, in 1080p Blu-Ray definition. Worth the price.
on November 30, 2014
Enjoyed watching all the films. Some had not watched for a long time and it was really entertaining to watch them all over again.
on May 9, 2013
I loved the Matrix trilogy! Great buy, received it in great condition. Only problem was the first movie seemed scratch because the movie would freeze and skip some parts. Just be cautious when buying.
on October 7, 2008
The quality of the video's are excellent, the packaging is superb. I really enjoy the fast delivery which makes it worthwhile to order from the website. I give Amazon four stars for great service. Thank you very much.
on December 29, 2008
This was a great gift idea for my husband who loves the who Matrix movies. He has really enjoyed and was thrilled to get this as a gift. I am sure that he will enjoy hours of watching all the DVD's that this comes with.
on September 16, 2007
I always liked the matrix movies...now I LOVE them, this is the dvd that I use to show off my 52" samsung LCD