Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Ultimate Pocket Diet Journal
Format: Plastic Comb|Change

on June 16, 2017
I have found this to be my favorite way of being mindful about what I take in. It is straightforward yet it very detailed. I like the day to day set up that isn't overwhelming which helps me stay on track.
on May 14, 2017
This Diet Journal seems to be out of print. I was lucky enough to get ten copies and this will give me several months to find a diet journal that works for me. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product.
on May 28, 2014
I had one of these books before. When I looked online (because I could not find it in bookstores) I was happy to see I could still buy it. It's great for keeping track of the daily important things for eating healthy. It gives you an at glance look at your eating everyday. It's awesome and very handy.
on January 29, 2006
I have tried many journals over the years, since I know that it's the best way for me to lose weight - it helps me tell the difference between hunger and boredom. This one is by far the best, although the DietMinder and BodyMinder journals are also good, and the Outwit Your Weight journal helps identify causes of overeating. This one is small enough to fit in an purse, and has several very useful features - a fold-out weight tracker, motivating "I Did It!" stickers for every page, places for your goals, nutritional info on many foods, and duplicates of "my plan" pages in case you change diets, e.g. if one isn't working for you.

Lluch skips the stuff you probably already know, and gives you enough space for what you need to write without crowding the pages with superfluous (and tedious) journaling. Each day spans two pages, with space for 3 meals & snacks (cal., fat, protein, carbs, fiber), fitness activity & calories burned, vitamins, and notes.

I'm using the journal on the South Beach Diet, my sister is using it with WeightWatchers, and my dad is using it for general food-habit-observation under the guidance of our nutritionist. The journal is really that versatile.
11 comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 2, 2013
This is my guideline for before during and after gastric bypass. It works with ALL the doctors and you cannot faithfully fill in what you eat and calculate quality of intake without losing weight. I have worked in doctor's offices and with weight loss food companies. This FITS.
on March 20, 2013
This is my second one of these journals. It is now out of print so I have to switch to another journal. It was so useful for my 60+ lb. weight loss. Easy to record weight, cals, carbs and fat.
on May 3, 2013
This is the best food journal that I have tried and I've tried a lot of different ones. It fits into a bag, is easy to use, and very convenient. Keep publishing this one!
on May 11, 2013
It is perfect in size and content. A list of some foods and their caloric content is included. Activity is also expected to be included. The best combination for a sensible weight management program.
on October 2, 2011
This journal is the perfect size. I have been using it for almost a year since I lost a large amount of weight. Well worth the money.
on October 26, 2014
Extremely helpful when dieting!