Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 620 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 638 reviews
HALL OF FAMEon September 23, 2009
I've bought a number of these pill boxes for gifts as well as one for me. The spring device that opens the box stands the test of time (over a year now) which is more than I can say for other pill boxes I've bought. Inside are three compartments--which is nice if you want to split up your VALIUM or your PROZAC into am and pm doses. This may be considered an anti-bonkers safety device really. The cover art (the Mad Hatter) also stands up well over time. No fading, chipping, tarnishing or cracking.
on March 29, 2017
Constantly pops open . Fortunately, I keep it in my make up bag so my pills didn't scatter everywhere. I have pets and a son in the house so that could've been disastrous. All my pills fell into my make up bag. I thought maybe I didn't clasp it right but it continuously happens. I now have a rubber band around it to keep everything from spilling out. Horrible product.
on May 14, 2017
This is excactly what I needed. I take meds throughout the day, and needed something large enough to carry a few days' supply with me. This is perfect for that. It is divided into two sections. It is large enough to accommodate a few fairly large-sized pills, and lots of smaller ones, and the divider makes it easy to keep them separate. The clasp is solid and closes securely. I'm not going to have to worry about it popping open and spilling pills all over the inside of my purse. And I love the design. I think it's great value for money.
on April 8, 2016
Fun, fun, fun. I love this little pill box. It has bright shiny graphic on side and shiny silver on the other. I have not had any trouble with it opening by itself. It is a little over an inch wide and when you press the button to open it there is a white plastic piece with a divider in the middle. You probably won't be able to store huge pills in it. It is a little small but I think that just makes it cuter. The only problem I have is finding the little bugger on the bottom of my purse! Which says more about the organization of my purse and not the pill box. I hope to collect a few other pill boxes from the same company.
on September 6, 2017
Yes! I recently started taking medication for anxiety and thought this would be perfect! It is so small but also fits quite a few pills. I was getting so annoyed with having the whole bottle in my purse all the time and this was by far the best solution. It has not opened up in my purse yet and the clasp seems very solid. The lid is a little loose but only when opened, it's completely solid when closed so I almost think that was intentional in the design.
on September 28, 2016
I love this pillbox! Okay, for the nostalgia aspect alone, I'd love it, but aside from that: The pillbox itself is a good size (bigger than a 50 cent piece) with plenty of room for the pills I need to be able to take on the go. The image on top is crisp and protected by a low-profile plastic/resin, which is glossy to go with the shiny metal of the pill box exterior.

The box opens with the press of the little button on the front and the spring mechanism seems to be fairly robust. It does take a firm close because of this, but nothing excessive, and I've never had it come open inside my bag like one of those plastic flip-top pill boxes. Inside the box you will find that the interior of the lid is nice & shiny too. I'll admit to using it for an occasional spot-check. The box comes fitted with a two-compartment white plastic liner - this seems to be nice and sturdy and allows plenty of room for AM and PM pills, or for multiples if needed. Since I have to take the same pills mid-morning every day, I stock it up with enough for the work week. If you have particularly tiny pills (such as certain allergy medications,) they may jump over the plastic divider to visit their friends while the box is closed. My understanding is that the divider may also be removed (?) to provide a larger single-compartment for those who may have multiple large pills, etc., though I have not attempted it.\

Overall, I'm quite enjoying this case so far. It seems to be well-constructed, and the image of Leonard Nimoy as Spock makes taking my medicine a little more fun. :) Take them with you... Listen to Spock, and take your pills - live long and prosper.
on August 14, 2016
I love the design on this, how cute and creative. I'm currently using this to transport a couple doses of Tylenol and Ibuprofen in my handbag just in case they're needed as it's way classier than using those mini Ziploc baggies.

The reason I've only rated this three stars is because the lid feels very loose. When open, it wobbles from side to side a bit and it feels like the hinge is really low quality.

I may update my review with a lower rating if it doesn't last long.
review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2016
I'm really excited for this pill case. It holds quite a few each compartment. Also, you can take out the plastic insert, which is held in place with double sided sticky tape. I'm okay with that BC you can't tell either way. It has a little mirror on the inside of the top as well. The art work is very nice 😊
review image review image
on June 13, 2016
One of my bestfriends suffers from migraines often. and she takes a crazy amount of otc painkillers. after a verrrry rough 2 weeks for her i decided to surprise her with this. you could hear the happy squealing noises from down the street. She loves Alice and all things wonderland and this made her day.

its a heavy little pillbox and stays closed well.
on November 1, 2016
It's pretty good, but it could be better. First of all, the pill divider is cheap plastic, which causes your pills to rattle. I like tic tacs, but I don't like to hear them if that makes sense. I'm going to modify mine to accept a silicon insert, which will help with the rattling. Second, the lid hinge is not fitted properly and I can wobble the lid to and fro. In my opinion, the lid should do two things: open, and close. Other than those issues, it looks great, has a nice feel to it, and holds my daily meds perfectly. I like the design and the size. The lock feels secure, and I hope it stays that way! Shipper sent immediately. Good company, will do business with again if our path's are destined to cross.