Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on January 5, 2016
Awesome cookbook. The recipes are regular recipes and renamed with slight modifications. I highly recommend trying them
on June 7, 2016
Great quality! Can't wait to give it my step dad.
on November 15, 2016
Perfect!
on October 20, 2015
Interesting book though some recipes are not as good as sound.
on May 17, 2016
Excellent
on December 26, 2012
I was disappointing when I realized there was an official cookbook.. but it's my own fault for not looking more in depth before purchase. I was also disappointing by the lack of pictures and the fact that some recipes called for odd ingredients like pigeon and squirrel.. but it's easily substituted and is a fun gift.
on June 8, 2014
I like this book because it gives you the flavor of the characters and locations. I can try these recipes and have the tastes and smells of the book series. What threw me were some of the recipes had ingredients not available to medieval Europe.
So, for a good book companion to Game of Thrones; yes. As a medieval flavor book, not really.
on September 25, 2014
Some of the recipes in this book sound absolutely vile, but they're fun, and others sound like absolute delights that I can't wait to try!
on December 10, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for; it is not as good as the official cookbook, but the recipes are fun and are all based off of the T.V series. It's a great way to bring together two things I really like- this show, and cooking.
on February 26, 2017
Extremely indepth instructions and really brings you into the world of game of thrones