Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on December 15, 2004
What has worship become? To many, WORSHIP is the time before the sermon in most churches. Worship might be a certain kind of music that gives you goose bumps and makes you feel "good". In any case the use of this word is nearly synonymous with music or singing praise to God.

The singing that takes place in corporate worship is quite valuable, but it pales in the light of the true worshiper. This true worshiper is one that gives every effort and every part of his life as a sacrifice. Each thing is done as unto Jesus himself.

Matt Redman does what I find near the top in valuing an author or speaker. He reveals his heart. He is transparent. He writes about times of confusion and talks about mistakes. He has made himself humble after climbing to the top.

The Unquenchable Worshipper: Coming Back to the Heart of Worship is valuable and applicable to your life. Although portions are directed to "lead worshipers", the advice is not intended to address the "up front crowd" alone but every believer in Jesus Christ.

This little book will enhance your life and could be shared with friends and family to help us all see that worship is "more than a song".
on December 1, 2016
This book spoke volumes to me when originally published and really challenged my thoughts (in a good way) on being a worship leader. I loaned my copy out and don't know where it roamed but I wanted to read it again so I purchased another copy on Amazon. I would say it's a necessary read for any worshipper. It is a quick book to read, but not the kind you want to sit and digest in 1 sitting.
on August 6, 2005
I highly recommend this little book for its insight and its heart to Seek GOD and to find Him when you seek Him with all your heart. Though he is my favorite male Christian singer/song writer and this book is about worship the heart of the book is Jesus and knowing Him and laying aside the sin that so easily besets us. I was inspired, touched and enlightened by this book and I pray it sets the same fire in you as it did in me to cleanse our own temples with His presense and importance.

Whatever was written to worship leaders applies to all. Do you find yourself self conscious in worship well guess who your looking at. Do you find others and their worship distracting who are you looking at? Who is the center of your worship can you get lost in Loving the LORD and forget all around you. This and more is discussed with a heart to the answer Jesus.

In chapter 9 a dichotomy is discussed that very much spoke to my heart. Having found Christ or been found by Him we are filled with Him yet still hunger? In fact the Hunger and desire only increases. Well, if we are to never thirst then how is this possible, I let Matt answer that. Also the fire of justice and perfection is implanted in us as we know This isnt the way it ought to be. Very important and enlightning.

A good companion to this book would be Lou Giglio's The Air I Breathe. GOD bless and enjoy and grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. JB
on July 27, 2016
It was in good condition and a great read and study book for small group. I found an online study guide that helped with scripture reference for a deeper study experience. Filled with excitement and abandon for a true worship experience through the Encouragement to let the Holy Spirit Reign.
on July 29, 2016
Excellent Book by one of the reputable writers. The book deserves a 6 star rating. Simply awesome and inspiring
on March 5, 2017
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to get a renewed worship experience! Amazing Amazing Amazing! Great book!
on October 8, 2015
Awesome!
on November 13, 2013
If you are a worshiper or like to worship - this is one of the best books I have ever read to gain insight on a deeper understanding of worship. Matt Redman does an outstanding job of taking you from standing still to undone and unquenched. One of my fav and most used worship reference books ever!
on March 16, 2015
This book doesn't just instruct you in worship, It brings you to worship, and reminds you continually of the One who is worthy of all our worship.
Top Contributor: Coloringon January 18, 2017
Great and powerful little book on why worship is so necessary for our spirit.