Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on August 23, 2016
Even after two years, this set of cufflinks still looks great, and is one of my most regularly worn and complimented set of cufflinks. While the price is a bit more than other cufflinks, the aesthetic beauty surely justifies it. Furthermore, the packaging was great and was indicative of the quality of the product.
on May 9, 2014
I was told by his Mother that this was one of the nicest gifts he had ever received. He is in Seminary School and I wanted him to have something nice for Easter and something that would last through the years. I have had great luck with choosing items from The Vatican Library Collection.
on December 31, 2015
Very nice cufflinks. They are of quality material and craftsmanship. Their face is about the size of a quarter, with the right color shirt, they stand out enough to be noticeable, but not so much that they are obnoxious.
review image review image
on January 14, 2015
Very handsome cufflinks--I've only worn them once, but I got lots of compliments. Just in case you're interested, the face of the cufflink is just under 7/8 of an inch, square, and the gold tone is in fact very bright. The packaging was splendid as well, and I got very fast service.
on June 12, 2013
I purchased these cuff links for my husband as an anniversary gift. He absolutely loved them, has worn them several times already and received compliments. They truly are a work of art and the mirrored finished gives them added depth and appearance.
on August 29, 2015
These are OK but not as astounding looking as other reviewers made them out. They are basically what you see pictured. They just don't feel as solid as many other cuff links that I own. But they are fine.
on May 20, 2015
I seen these cufflinks and wanted to buy them the price was a bit high when I wanted them so I waited until they came down. The cufflinks came in and looked wonderful. I have yet to wear them, but I will when time permits.
on July 6, 2014
Nice cuffs. Appear to be solidly built and look like a quality item as opposed to costume styled jewelry as so many cuffs that are currently on the market resemble. Good buy for the price.
on February 19, 2015
These are my favorite cuff-links. They are beautiful looking and I several compliments on them. You almost can't go wrong and the price on these is much better than at clergy outfitters such as Almy or Zieglers.
on February 29, 2016
Nice authentic Conquistador looking cuff links, heavy as they should be, and American made. Nice. You'll like them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.