Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 18, 2011
That 'Mama for Mayor' sketch took forever to end. Hollywood's matches against Roxy Astor and her tag match with Broadway Rose against Thunderbolt & Lightning are pretty good. I also liked the Mt Fiji match because she threw Widow and Star around like they were bags of garbage. Overall no match sucked in my opinion.
on June 5, 2014
But would have liked matches from the first 2 seasons. I knew the early girls better. Still, I enjoyed this and would buy more in the series.
on December 1, 2012
This was a gift purchase last christmas and my granddaughter loved it. She went through quite a long phase of wanting to be a female wrestler and although THAT is finally over, she still likes to watch this DVD
on March 29, 2007
This DVD was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Finally a GLOW release on some of the girls I remember as a kid! I had never seen seasons 1&2 growing up so when I bought the earlier shows I was disapointed! It seemed like a completly differn't show then what I had remembered! If you are a season 3&4 year fan this DVD is for you! You can't complain about something that has not been altered in anyway! What you saw as a kid is what you get on this one! I would have given it 10 stars! Way to go Babe/Ursula you are the living Barbie Doll I remember! Thanks and keep season 3&4 alive! FOREVER!

Sincerely,

Paul Jones
on March 15, 2007
I just received the GLOW: 20th Anniversary DVD in the mail today and I am VERY disappointed. I watched GLOW from seasons 1-4 and was thrilled when rumors started up sveral years ago about a new GLOW series. I think the fans deserved a better anniversary DVD than the one released. Basically it's a DVD of one episode from season 4, I think. Nothing new here. I thought an anniversary DVD would be packed with clips, interviews, etc. Unless you don't have copies of season 4 on VHS somewhere, don't order this. It's not worth it. Hopefully...GLOW will be released the way it should be in a season format (GLOW: Season 1 for $60.00 or whatever, featuring all episodes from each season). I know that fans would pay for them...especially seasons 1 & 2. What a truly nice and respectful way this idea would be to honor true GLOW fans. Please stop insulting our intelligence with low-rate DVDs of a show we once loved. Give us what we want...what we deserve!
on October 27, 2006
so yeah, my friends decide to have fun with my credit card while I'm drunk. Well I forced them all to watch this when it actually arrived at my house. In short......just awful

I watched WoW back in the day, and it was actually some what entertaining at times, but this Glow DvD is just plain terrible. There are 3 matches, none of which are very exciting. The rest of the DvD is just crap. Random skits which will make you want to gouge your eyes out and cover your ears.

This DvD is supposed to be "the very best of Glow", well i'm glad I wasn't into wrestling in the 80s then.
on May 20, 2007
I loved this G.L.O.W DVD and I can't wait for volume 4 of the best of G.L.O.W!!! If your truly a G.L.O.W fan like me your going to want this DVD and more!!!
on March 24, 2011
I was expecting like the the early shows...but instead we get the 2nd group of women. the slightly generic rip offs of the original girls. I guess I should have bought the DVD that came out awhile ago with MATILDA on the Cover...This is Like One Episode... the Video is fine... but for Volume 1 I was expecting the original Glow.
on February 5, 2016