Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on October 29, 2013
While I don't love this book as much as the first Very Fairy Princess book, it's still great and we read it often. I like how Geraldine is portrayed as a normal little girl, and not as a traditional princess preening in the mirror and waiting for her handsome prince.
on April 6, 2017
Bought this item and immediately returned for a replacement as pages were shredded at the top and some were even stuck together. Just received replacement, and not much improvement. Pages not stuck together, but still has multiple pages with slits at the top. Very poor product and/or product handling. Extremely disappointed.
on November 23, 2012
As with all of the books by these two authors, this is another that made my day! I can identify with Geraldine because I too, was a tom boy. The story gives details about a little girl who knows she is a fairy princess in her heart but enjoys life doing what she enjoys best, being an active girl. Life is so much like that of Geraldine, and since many little girls these days love princesses, this is the ideal story for them. One can be what she wants to be, and imagination has much to do with it.

I love the book, and it is a joy to share it with children who love to listen to someone read. I usually buy extras to give as gifts. Wish it were available in Spanish since my youngest granddaughter does not speak English.
on September 4, 2016
Julia Andrews wrote many children books to assist parents in raising their loved ones with the greats gift of all.
TO LOVE AND READ AT THE MOST PRECIOUS AGE. Today at her age 80' May God Bless her for entertaining
Your next generation to love they neighbor as you will always want to be loved....
on April 7, 2017
Sweet
on September 10, 2016
Just an okay story. The synopsis sounded nice but the full story wasn't executed how I was expecting. I could've done without the mention of exploding birds and the little girl calling her dress an eyesore.
on May 26, 2012
The book is very good, it captured my three and six year old grand daughter's attention. I had ordered two of the "Princess" books written by the same authors so each grand daughter had one to call her own. They both slept with the books under their pillow the first night we read the books to them.
on June 26, 2013
Geraldine is a fairy princess! She is thrilled when her aunt asks her to be the flower girl in her wedding until she finds out that it's not the type of wedding she expected.. She does everything she can to add a little sparkle to the day and to make her aunt's wedding perfect!
on September 16, 2015
Gave this book to my 2 darling nieces, who were our flower girls for our wedding! They LOVED the book, and still request it at bedtime, from what I hear!! :)
on May 24, 2012
This book was the perfect gift for my two nieces (ages 3 and 6) who were my flower girls recently. They're super girly girls, and the illustrations and glittery cover of the book jacket are adorable. The story is great, and has a lovely moral. Highly recommended for little girls!