Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Visitation, The
Format: DVD|Change

on August 31, 2017
Enjoyed the movie! Was an exciting, clean movie that I enjoyed as well as very appropriate for my young teens that want to watch a bit of a thriller.
on March 21, 2006
I was pleasantly suprised at the technical savvy of this film. The shots were crisp, the effects were purposeful and professional, and the color was rich. The soundtrack was lush and the special effects were not over the top in most places.

The screenwriting, however, still left much to be desired. The novel that the film was based on did a great job of fleshing out the personal history and inner conflict of the protagonist; it's difficult to do that in a feature film in just two hours. It felt to me as though they were barely trying. The dialogue was either predictable or flat and lifeless, which I blame not on the actors, but the writers. While the film pushes the limits of what's acceptable in a conservative, faith-based production as far as violence and overall mood are concerned, it still fails to deliver a sense of depth and meaning to the story it tells.

Somewhat like Transporter 2.

Here's to hoping that faith based studios will continue to improve! It was still better than Left Behind.
on March 24, 2017
Arrived quickly. Product as described.
on November 24, 2012
Was looking for End Times films to show to our youth group at church. We previewed this as a family and it was VERY good. Probably the best one that we bought. That said, it was probably too scary for the jr. high girls. We might use it for a scary movie boy's only night!! It wasn't really about the rapture or End Times as much as it was about the Anti-Christ. The actors were very good - many are from mainstream TV shows. I would highly recommend this film if you are looking for something on this subject.
on July 30, 2013
After reading the book by Frank Peretti, was eager to see some of the scenes played out on the screen.
This movie did not in any way reflect the story, the characters or the message of the book. I highly recommend the book, would not waste time or money on the movie.
on November 17, 2013
This is a supernatural story that has a lot of twist and turns it center on what you think is good and godly isn't always true, a good lesson to learn is question everything and arm yourself with knowledge be it biblical or worldly. In the bible Jesus warns in text about the coming of false prophets and of them working miracles. This was a pretty good movie I enjoyed it.
on October 29, 2013
I bought it because I just read the book, and like that it had a very humane point of view about christianity, but this movie, had nothing to do with it, so if you are buying it to show on a christian group, dont bother, also as a movie, I didnt like it very much, the acting is not bad, but you dont get engage in the plot.
on May 23, 2015
Unfortunately the movie really deviated from the book, but did keep a few of the plot markers. If you are looking for a visual representation of the book, you will be disappointed.
on October 8, 2015
Best suggestion is to do what my son did & go digital. no more worries about scratched or broken disc. go to someplace like www.vudu.com
on February 27, 2014
This was the worst movie that I think I have ever purchased. I am so glad I only paid $10.00 for it. I don't like to use the word "hate", but it was really, really bad. The graphics were very poorly done and the script had no real meaning.