BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2016
For those who have got engaged with The law of attraction, this would be a perfect next experience, it has helped me with clarifying some of the concepts, allowing me to bring them closer to my understanding and intuitive learning. It is great!
on August 3, 2017
I got these cds as a gift for my sister. She loves them. She highly recommends to everyone that they check out the Abraham-Hicks videos on YouTube for free, and if interested to get this set. Topics are laid out in a question and answer format which leads you through a lot of the AH material in a very orderly fashion. One thing is the title would make it seem like the whole thing will be about human relationships or love and while there are segments focusing on those, it really covers just about all of life because it's about our relationship to everything.
on September 3, 2017
This is an unbelievably powerful book. It really helps improve your life and bring more happiness into your experience. It includes some very practical exercises and guidelines to apply to your everyday living.
on September 13, 2017
Fast service, Excellent Book. Esther Hicks/ Abraham Terrific together. You should try a couple of their DVD's Fun, Entertaining, and Enlightening.
on July 20, 2017
Really just excellent if you are into treatises on creating your own reality and into the Power of the Present. Recommend the whole series.
on April 25, 2017
For almost 1 year now I am reading the Books of Esther Hicks. It changed my life for the better.

I do recommend 100 %
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2017
A life changer. If you want to put your life in to perspective. It would be wise to buy the Vortex in book or audio form.
on November 15, 2016
I am addicted to Esther Hicks books because they really do teach us that we are hear to experience good feelings and emotions. The truth is when we are in the vortex, we feel good and we feel love and all is well with the world. So appreciative of her work! Thank you.
on August 16, 2017
I am still in the process of reading this. I like to read this sort of thing slow and take it all in. I do like this very much.
on September 21, 2017
Love Abraham-Hicks!
The Law of Attraction is always in action!
Author, Shirley J. Burchard, The Hybrid Murders