Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

The Walking Dead: Compendium Two
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 15, 2016
Ok so I did not get into the comics until after the second season was over. By that time the comics were jumping in price due to the popularity of the series. I ended up buying a few of the graphic novels and it started getting pricey. I was able to borrow from a friend to get up to where this compendium two starts and purchased this which was much more cost effective. As expected, it is awesome! It is very well written, gripping and drawn exceptionally well. It is an easy read but it is so compelling. I enjoy comparing the comics to the tv series. I am so pumped to get the 3rd which I am ordering now...I need some TWD fix until the next season starts up again...in October. :( It is really cool to see the differences and also some back stories on some of the characters that they don't show you on TV.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on April 23, 2014
If you read and liked compendium 1 you won't regret this purchase. The price is so much better than purchasing the volumes/issues independently.

If you're not a comic reader (like I wasn't until I became obsessed with TWD tv show) it can be really confusing figuring out what you need to read to keep up to date with the comics since this comic is still being produced.

After this you want to start reading Volume 17 and up, or else you have to wait for the 3rd compendium but that might not be out for another 6 months-year at least.
2 helpful votes
on October 27, 2017
I purchased compendium two & three together and both showed up side by side with some scratch marks on the front of each! Other than that everything seems to be okay and I really wouldn't mind EXCEPT these are a gift for someone else! Careless!
on November 12, 2017
Bought this for my wife because she's a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I'm very satisfied with the product and very impressed with the shipping.
on November 15, 2017
This is a awesome collection of the walking dead comics I love the way that the comics are written
on June 6, 2017
I love this compendium. The writing and artwork are terrific. So nice to get all these issues in 1 book. Just wish that it was in color.
on July 6, 2017
Our granddaughter says this is fantastic. She loved her gift.
on July 23, 2017
its the comic! no scam and in perfect condition
on January 3, 2016
First - be warned - this is not a light book - you won't be sticking this in your pocket, or small purse.

After catching the addiction to the Walking Dead TV series my family quickly needed more. The Walking Dead Compendiums quickly drew in the entire family and kept us all wanting to read more. The Walking Dead is well written and the graphics are really good too.

Definitely recommended for any fan of the Walking Dead.
on September 6, 2017
I mean it's the "Walking Dead" so of course it's awesome but this book is really heavy and hard to hold.