Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

The Walking Dead: Compendium Two
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 15, 2016
Ok so I did not get into the comics until after the second season was over. By that time the comics were jumping in price due to the popularity of the series. I ended up buying a few of the graphic novels and it started getting pricey. I was able to borrow from a friend to get up to where this compendium two starts and purchased this which was much more cost effective. As expected, it is awesome! It is very well written, gripping and drawn exceptionally well. It is an easy read but it is so compelling. I enjoy comparing the comics to the tv series. I am so pumped to get the 3rd which I am ordering now...I need some TWD fix until the next season starts up again...in October. :( It is really cool to see the differences and also some back stories on some of the characters that they don't show you on TV.
on July 20, 2013
If you are a fan of The Walking Dead, you need to read this Compendium. For one, it's awesome. For two, it's the most cost-effective way of reading all the issues. I am eagerly awaiting Compendium Three.

I found The Walking Dead at the end of the TV show's 2nd season. After catching up on that, I started looking for more Walking Dead material to keep me occupied.

Now, if you are not familiar with The Walking Dead in print, it is different from the TV show. Or shall I say, the TV show is different from the print version, since it's the print version that came first. This does not bother me in the least, or cause any kind of confusion. I actually sort of like it because it means I get that much more entertainment from it.
on November 30, 2012
Kirkman's second compendium drives the story of Rick and his group further into the darkness of humanity after the apocylpse. The second compendium, much like the first one, is a page turner as Rick Grimes's character continues to develop. I like the depth and range of characters developed in The Walking Dead from Rick as the quasi-sherriff from High Noon who stands for morals and beliefs from a bygone world, the ultra-comic heroine in Michone and especially Carl as he struggles to mature in a world where innocence is stolen and day-to-day survival is the unwritten code. Kirkman explores what really matters in humanity in The Walking Dead as the group searches for something more than survival--to be humane.
on April 23, 2014
If you read and liked compendium 1 you won't regret this purchase. The price is so much better than purchasing the volumes/issues independently.

If you're not a comic reader (like I wasn't until I became obsessed with TWD tv show) it can be really confusing figuring out what you need to read to keep up to date with the comics since this comic is still being produced.

After this you want to start reading Volume 17 and up, or else you have to wait for the 3rd compendium but that might not be out for another 6 months-year at least.
on July 9, 2014
Really nothing like the AMC series but gives you a different insight into the characters than just watching the series on TV. I started with Compendium two cause I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in the latest season. Loved this and the artwork.
on November 13, 2013
Zombies! Bought Compendium one, loved it....waited patiently for compendium two! Got it today and already made a good dent in it! Would like it better in a digital version though, I just prefer reading on my iPad, and I really don't buy actual books anymore....with the exception of these two :)
on June 6, 2017
I love this compendium. The writing and artwork are terrific. So nice to get all these issues in 1 book. Just wish that it was in color.
on July 6, 2017
Our granddaughter says this is fantastic. She loved her gift.
on July 23, 2017
its the comic! no scam and in perfect condition
on January 3, 2016
First - be warned - this is not a light book - you won't be sticking this in your pocket, or small purse.

After catching the addiction to the Walking Dead TV series my family quickly needed more. The Walking Dead Compendiums quickly drew in the entire family and kept us all wanting to read more. The Walking Dead is well written and the graphics are really good too.

Definitely recommended for any fan of the Walking Dead.