BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2015
If you're looking for something fast-paced and action packed like COD, Halo, etc. you probably aren't going to be thrilled with this purchase. It is a little more interactive and less adrenaline-rushing than some of the alternatives. If you're looking for something to play along with where you can control the storyline then this is for you. It reminds me of the old Goosebump books where you choose the path you want to take while reading, and the story changes. The game presents you with options in different situations, and you choose what action you would take. The result changes where you would go in the game. Great for something slower but while allowing you to play the game a few times and testing out different outcomes. Definitely wouldn't say it's very "difficult" to beat though, but it is quite entertaining.
on April 26, 2016
I am a fan of walking dead. I watched the TV AMC series from season 1 and in comparison to the intensity and heartbreaking scenes, this game is totally as emotional and a nail biting experience. The game may not appeal to some die hard gamers as the gameplay is more of a decision making story line. But this is as worth it as any games I have played in PS3. It may not have the replay value of Resident Evil but it leaves you with so much versatility of the story. The way the game is presented is like a graphic novel coming alive and you feel as if you are in the mixed of all the chaos and drama. I was so entrenched that I can't stop until I finished the game. This is the most emotional game I've ever played and will literally break your heart. It may sound corny, cheezy or dramatic but who cares, this game makes you more alive and human than watching a reality show on TV.
on March 31, 2014
I'm wishing I had gotten the digital version, as the disc version starts to screw up after having my PlayStation on for a few hours (maybe it's just my bad luck... but last night it kept skipping things and repeating lines)... though I should have known that a game originally designed for digital download isn't going to play as well on a disc... I've just downloaded so many things that I'm starting to run out of room and this was a little cheaper than buying it digitally (19.99 at the time).

Game wise it should be noted that this is mostly a story and you don't have much control in the direction it goes (I'm really liking the story though). I just started episode three and so far the biggest thing I could change in the story was choosing between a guy and a lady and whoever I didn't pick died... but the guy creeped me out and most people, like me, chose to save the lady (at the end of each episode it tells you what percent of people made the same major decisions that you made).
on March 10, 2016
This game is not only one of the best Walking Dead games I've played so far but one of the best games I've played this year. It's not just for fans of walking dead or zombie games but a great game overall highly recommended the second season is even better it starts off exactly where you end it off on the first season I can't say enough good things about this game in the second season to this game as I said is even better neither game will disappoint well worth the money not to say it's expensive it's very cheap which makes it even that much more worth it and that's far as how the game was shipped it came exactly when it was supposed to I tracked it the whole time and everything was to the T the only complaint I have is that the game isn't long enough you just want more I can't wait to see if there is a third season
on February 19, 2015
This has been one of my all time favorite games. It has a great storyline and tons of action. I love how you can connect to the game on an emotional level. It's like you're actually in the game because you decide what to do and depending on your choices it can alter the outcome. I love how they build suspense in the game as you go along. The game itself isn't too difficult. It's literally just click a few buttons and poof, you're at the next scene. Although, there are some challenges that require some thought. So overall I'd say it's great! It's the game of the year in my book!
on May 30, 2016
Very emotionally charged game. If you get emotional easily play with a friend or family member watching with you. Although mind you they do curse alot in this game. It can be kind of intense sometimes. The voice acting is really good. Story is great. Every choice you make changes how the game plays out. That makes this game very enjoyable and replayable. It's easy to plat so you might not care for a replay once you're done. Awesome game... just kind of sad tho
on August 3, 2014
Love it! I was already a fan of the show, but I have to say that making decisions that effect the story in this game has made me love the Walking Dead even more. When I popped the game into my PS3, and once it was loaded, I found out that this version has parts 1-5 of episode 1 as well as the DCL 400 Days installed. Since the game has since then been updated, you can go from the menu and purchase the newest parts of episode two very easily. This was well worth the purchase, and I look forward to completing each and every chapter! :)
on March 30, 2014
This is a very unique and addicting game. I didn't care too much for the controls at first but I got used to them. I enjoyed choosing my word responses and how they and other actions could affect the game and storyline. It reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain, as far as gameplay and varied sequences. You don't have to know anything about the Walking Dead to understand what's going on and enjoy it but it does add more depth in story and fun if you're already a fan. I'm glad I waited for the GOTY edition because of the extra DLC and it's going for a decent price now, most of the time.
on September 29, 2014
I absolutely loved this game and would play it again and again. Telltale Games did a fantastic job creating this game. The story line changes dramatically based on decisions that you make, creating a very high replay value. The characters are very well written, and the episode style gameplay is quite unique. This Edition inclueds the additional episode, "400 Days." I am very much looking forward to the Second Season of The Walking Dead game.
on September 7, 2017
Shower but fun game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.