Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 211-220 of 1,818 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,035 reviews
on June 8, 2014
If you are a fan of the Walking Dead on AMC you should read the comic series. In the beginning they follow each other pretty closely, but they diverge greatly after a little while. You'll be surprised at the changes they made in the TV show. Great story & art make this one of the best ongoing comic series available today.
on March 19, 2016
The comics are great! The language is a bit more coarse but if you love the series like O do thes are a must read. Now to get the next set in the series and get back to reading..
on January 28, 2016
Fantastic story, great and unique art style, and gripping suspenseful flow. Proof that it isn't about having an original concept, but is rather in the presentation and usage of that concept.
on December 22, 2016
Love comic more than the show, and LOVE the show!! The artwork is great and characters really make the story flow
on February 9, 2017
I choose 5 stars because i love this comic series...i love the tv show but the comic series are more interesting!
on October 26, 2016
Very enjoyable. Good pace. Enjoy science fiction. Like seeing the differences between books and show. Can't wait to read more
on March 30, 2014
TV episode really captured the emotions and personality of these characters. Rick's facial images are so different. will take a few episodes to get used to these characters.
on January 22, 2013
I am sure I am one of the many who picked this up because of the tv show. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be in to it because I knew what would happen and because I am not a comic book reader. Wrong on both accounts. The story is just different enough to keep you guessing. I don't think I'll be picking up many other comic books but I am enjoying this format, it is a nice break from the wall of words I am used to.
on February 16, 2017
I finally stared to read the graphic novel after watching the show for years. I am excited to continue reading.
on October 29, 2016
I love this comic..the walking dead is absolutely amazing and I thin else tops it..this comic was absolutely incredible ❤️