Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2016
I've purchased all volumes up to 22 and the TV show has just about caught up to wear I am in the novels. These books are friggen awesome. I don't read much and my buddy lent me VOL 1 after he knew I liked the show. Well, I burned through the first one and then just went on a tear buying 4 volumes at a time...the price is pretty good for what you get out of these. $9-$15 is the range I've paid per novel, I'm not sure why they aren't the same but anyways, I keep buying them none the less. The story was written before the TV Show and the show follows the story but there is some differences. The written story is more violent and graphic then the tv show but the tv show does a decent job of sticking with main ideas. I've noticed that certain plot things that happen in the book also happen in the show but there is a unique twist like a different character it happens to or something like that. Which makes reading these volumes great cuz I have some idea of where the story is going (after having watched all tv episodes) but there are still surprises. If you like the TV show and haven't read these, give it a try and you will get a whole new experience of the Walking Dead story. I'm putting this same review under every volume I've purchased (1-22) so people can see it. go buy these!
on March 22, 2015
Rick really shines. He proves once again that he's a great leader. He organizes,he cares, and knows just when to get brutal. Taking Negan by surprise was genius, but I don't understand why Holly sacrificed herself. Maybe she wants revenge for Abraham or she just wants it all over. Maggie is another standout. She takes the reign of the Hilltop. Ezekiel has suffered some horrible losses, and he's a little unhinged. Hopefully Michonne gets him back in line. Another great volume!
on July 7, 2014
I started reading the comics after I learned the TV series was based on the comics series. While there are some similarities, the TV series is very different from the comics. This is definitely an adult comics series. It is very graphic, brutal and very realistic to what it would be like trying to survive in a world like that. There's a lot of profanity; which gets on my nerves, but sadly so many ppl feel the need to talk like that; however; the plot keeps me interested and I look past it. Many of our loved ones and friends just wouldn't make it and the comic series realistically reveals this. Not sure if I will look at the TV series the same; but at the same time I would not watch the TV series if it were just like the comics.Why would I buy the comic series if it were the same as the TV series. I am anxiously awaiting the Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War Part 2 and the other volumes to follow.
on April 7, 2017
Great book! Love the similarities between this and the TV season finale. I just stayed reading the books and I'm in love
on June 27, 2017
Really action packed. Quick easy to read, almost to a fault but it's really enjoyable. Kind of cartoony but it works for this book. Nothing too mind blowing though
on May 24, 2016
It's surprising how good the art work is in this comic even though it is black and white. I am beginning to be a fan of the comic and dropping the show more and more.
on September 1, 2016
Really good read and the artwork is excellent . The characters are so well developed that you get attached to them.
on April 3, 2017
The war for peace begins here
on May 25, 2017
Great product! I love it!
on June 20, 2017